Naruto Izou

by XzDoG
Naruto Izou
Are you ready?
ID:62358

...It's coming.

Come have fun!
Takashi - Oh yeah... It really looks like its back alright..
BRING IT BACK!
Please contact me:[email protected]
owner contact me please.
Wheres the source?
XzDoG This game was legend. I would like to help for free. Pixel Artist. I'll try to recruit some other friends, but I'd like to help. Are we starting from scratch?
Its a shame this game isnt still up. best game ive ever played on byond
In response to Kaizouku
Kaizouku wrote:
XzDoG This game was legend. I would like to help for free. Pixel Artist. I'll try to recruit some other friends, but I'd like to help. Are we starting from scratch?

Appreciate the offer but its been many years. My hobbies have changed, Im in my mid 20s and have other obligations nowadays. I haven't even logged into byond until recently. Sorry dude.
In response to Matt31294
Matt31294 wrote:
Its a shame this game isnt still up. best game ive ever played on byond

I apologize. I appreciate the support from everyone while it was still online many years ago though!
So the source is also lost then? Why not release it and let the dream continue?
In response to Charimzard
Charimzard wrote:
So the source is also lost then? Why not release it and let the dream continue?

Source is far from lost. I have it still. Now if someone wants it that is actually going to continue it and not just host / rip it they can message me via pager for negotiating.
I created a very unique and custom Naruto game but since it wasn't AFK Training friendly and required actual "thought" to play it, no one played so I just shut it down... Kinda pointless to make good games on BYOND these days...
In response to ZeroKool1245
sure you didnt confuse actual "thought" with how hard and inconveint can i make the game? cause if you make a game too hard with major inconveience for the sake of "balanced and advancement" then its no wonder it died..no one is gonn a play a game if it takes weeks just to be decent.
I'd rather take a week to have "some" power rather than 10 seconds to be so ridiculously OP'd that the game isn't even fun.
Bring it back Mic. Pwease? XD
In response to PhantomKurei
PhantomKurei wrote:
Bring it back Mic. Pwease? XD

It's coming.
Hah, still got the source for the original saved in my emails. Received it on the 31st of May 2006... God I feel old :(

I even opened it after stumbling across this. So many fond memories.

http://imgur.com/a/abYvs