ID:62444

http://www.byond.com/members/TheMagicMan/files/Zomb.zip

Source Code to Live or Die.
I did what I intended to do with it, which was to make a quick, simple game within 2 weeks (without the map, it was done in like 2-3 days).

I have removed the sound files however, because they are very high quality, which translates into very large file sizes (nearly 5Mb with, 400kb without). So any reference to said files will need to be removed first.
Also, to compile it you need ShadowDarkes Dynamic Area Lighting library.

Oh yeah, the source code is neither neat nor commented. But you can use it however you want. I am pretty sure I made it all, including the graphics, and I don't care how it is used.

I can't be bothered to host the game anymore, and will probably soon upload a downloadable version if people want to play for whatever reason.
Sorry Magic Man, but I don't really follow this. You make a game to kill time, remove sounds, then don't remove the references to said sounds, apply no organization nor comments and you are just releasing the source?

My suggestion is that if you wanted to allow users to play the game could of just put a download link up. Oh well, it is your choice. And now to wait for BYOND Action to get more "Original" games suddenly. :P
It's very organized, and he's got comments in the only place they're needed- the math section. :P

Thanks for releasing, this is fun to poke around in.

You should release the game for download though, because I don't want to remove all 70 sound lines in order to compile and play. >_>
Zaole wrote:
It's very organized, and he's got comments in the only place they're needed- the math section. :P

Hmm, Wouldn't of really known that. Was going by his blog post's body here.

I can read his code :\
Hey will you please fix the link I could learn stuff from this and it was so fun to play please take the time to re upload it.

-Thank you.
I'm just curious do you still have to source or any files related to this game? It was my favorite game when I used to play games on byond back in '09.