Biocrisis is a zombie shooting action game. Help your fellow survivors stick it out in an urban or village environment that has hordes of zombies pouring in. Work together in defending your make-shift fort against overwhelming forces of the undead.
Biocrisis Map Editing Files
Click here to subscribe to this game for extra benefits!
Check for update news and report bugs on the forums here.
- Feat system: Players earn points which can be spent to unlock new abilities. Especially rewarding for veteran players.
- Building system: Players can use collected/earned resources to build barricades, turrets and traps.
- Built in help file: Clicking the "Help File" button opens a help file containing information about the game. Use it to learn controls, read about guns, feats and more.
- Stat recording system: Track your stats such as average kills per game and compare with others.
- Flammable oil physics: Explosives can ignite nearby oil and allows for some dangerous fire traps.
- Destructable environments: Zombies will tear through barricades and walls to get to their prey, players can use explosives to blast open walls or break barricades in their path with melee.
- Byond member benefits: Byond members can unlock more advanced feats and gain feat points 10% faster.
- Subscriber benefits: Subscribers can unlock the most advanced feats and gain feat points 25% faster. (Stacks with Byond Member to 35%)
Compiled in dream maker 510
Jul 9 2006, 9:00 pm