I was JUST listen to '2nd Reality' on my Nexus 7 Sid Player. Does that ring any bells? It's funny because it has 4 parts and the music ingame only has part 1 and 4.
In response to ZephyreSyx
Yes. You are right. But I think that's to lower tha lag problems.

Also, hows it been?
Let's kept the playerbase alive and strong! :-D
Please someone host this game!!! Im dieing to play itt
In response to Flick11110
Flick11110 wrote:
Please someone host this game!!! Im dieing to play itt

I will need the host files.
In response to Reem16
Well how u gonna get it?
PUT THE SERVER BACK UP OR ULL HEAR ABOUT ME ON THE NEWS

KID KILLS HIMSELF BECAUSE HE COULDNT PLAY BIOCRISIS..

DO U WANT ME TO DIE???
The owner hasnt been online for a long time.
Yeah, for F's sake just release the host files at least man. Too many people love this game for you to never host it and just go disband it for 6 months. Seriously you owe your fans more than that, it's pretty crappy of you dude.
I have come to the conclusion that the owner of this game died X_X....thus this game have died with him....Q_Q
In response to Fundese999
I'm wondering if he just came back to check things but accidentally reactivated the hub.
This is his game, but yet. He doesn't want anyone touching his creations like editting things on it.
In response to UnknownMurder
Some people are like that. This game should have been open source years ago.
About time this game came up.
why is the game downnn :'(
Hurry up
Boom! I'm in the house!
Been a while since I've been here. Is juzz back?
Hello guys im porksteak i played this game when the name is still biohazard now im surprised that the name change to biocrisis BTW i played with reem,rodman,wanabe,and jazz
*Radman, and *Juzz.
Lol, I played with those people too, though most of them are long gone.... This game seems to be pretty inactive. It was down for a really long time
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9