Cnudsi: how do you get so much kills
Reem16: Skill.
Cnudsi: You mean holding space is skill?
Reem16: Of course.
Cnudsi: It aint nigguh
Reem16: Rofl
Reem16: That space bar is op af.
Cnudsi: ikr


This is true, people. Learn it.
^his joking lo u need skill 2 hold ur spacebar
In response to Thonas
Thonas wrote:
^his joking lo u need skill 2 hold ur spacebar

You don't require feats to to hold a space bar.

Are you ok?
In response to Reem16
Reem16 wrote:
Thonas wrote:
^his joking lo u need skill 2 hold ur spacebar

You don't require feats to to hold a space bar.

Hey good idea, in the next version of Biocrisis the shoot button will not just be a feat, but it'll be DLC priced at an affordable value of tree fiddy. If Paypal is not a payment method available I have been working on a system to allow for chicken sourced from your local KFC to be used.
In response to Wanabe
Wanabe wrote:
Reem16 wrote:
Thonas wrote:
^his joking lo u need skill 2 hold ur spacebar

You don't require feats to to hold a space bar.

Hey good idea, in the next version of Biocrisis the shoot button will not just be a feat, but it'll be DLC priced at an affordable value of tree fiddy. If Paypal is not a payment method available I have been working on a system to allow for chicken sourced from your local KFC to be used.

You just had to jump in. LOL!
Hi guys, My name is HulIfinator and I am hosting the game ever y day but only 12 hours !!
;)
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9