Mouse specs, taken directly from Logitech's webpage:
PC Mac Cordless USB PS/2 Application Switch Internet Forward/Back Cruise Control buttons Tilt Wheel Plus Zoom Right-Handed Comfort Grip Rechargeable Laser Technology
- Very ergonomic mouse. Fits my hand perfectly
- You can use it on almost any surface. The tracking is powerful enough for me to hold it a half inch off my desk, and it still tracks fine
- Quick application switching rules, and the back and forward buttons are in a perfect position
- Lithium-ion battery, never have to buy batteries again. Has LED for battery charge.
- The base is very light and not very stable, I can see it getting busted easily.
- You can't use the mouse if your left handed. If you figure out how, your my new personal jesus.
- The cruise control feature is kind-of redundant, though I welcome the extra buttons for gaming!
I was comfortable using this mouse within 15 minutes of using it. Can't say that about any other mouse I've owned, unless it was a generic two-button mouse. I don't know how I went without it before =P