ID:63684

Post your comments here!
This is one small step for man. One giant leap for mankind.
Metamorphman wrote:
This is one small step for man. One giant leap for mankind.

Step 1: Wait for first comment.
Step 2: Become second commenter.
Step 3: Enjoy.
I'm sincerely excited for Zelda. I've been working (heavily on the side) on a Zelda-esque system, and am intrigued to see how your's turns out! :)
@CauTi0N: You should probably check out Casual Quest.

Figsmarf
RIP Fugsnarf </3
May your soul rest in peace :(
I knew you weren't dead xD
Yay, I'm not dead.
Hablas espaņol?, Brother hasta donde se Programas en el Dream Marker, necesito contactarte, para preguntarse ciertas cosas sobre este Lenguaje , se programar, pero ahy cosillas que pienso que me Podrias enseņar con respecto a esto, Si lees el comentario Escribeme por favor.
--------------------------------------------------------
You speak Spanish?, Brother to where the Dream Marker Programs, contact you need to ask a few things about this language, is set but ahy little things that I think I could teach about this, If you read the commentary says please.
next stp is -1 bits
Fugsnarf makes the best Megaman games! :D
Fufsnarf, it's been so long bby <3
I really miss the days when you still had that megaman game around, even if it wasn't the best thing in the world...
What ever happened to that RPG that was supposed to be going on? Was it abandoned?
I miss those days too. Looking back, Megaman Files was a pretty horrible game. Still, they were fun times.

All BYOND projects I had planned are either on hold or cancelled at this moment. If it's a big multiplayer RPG project you're talking about, it's probably cancelled. Bit, the single player action RPG I was working on, is currently on hold. I'm considering moving it away from BYOND to a new platform. Everything's just up in the air, though. We shall see what happens in the coming months.
Well, it is good to see you're still around and developing games, even if most of them have gone the way of the Dodo... ;P
Just searched for some other games I used to play a bunch on Byond, turns out this place got hit pretty hard by some Cease & Desists, all those good mutliplayer Final Fantasy things...
Yes. Any game that uses Square Enix or Funimation material cannot be listed on the site.