ID:63691

Keywords: online, pokemon, pow, world
I have been looking at this, and I may eventually start work on this game again. I have completed quite a bit of work on the game, more than I should've done for something that I never released.

But, then again I already attempted something like this before and never finished it. This is actually my second attempt at making a good online Pokémon game.

I'm thinking that I may be able to work on it during the summer of this year, keep your fingers crossed, Pokémon fans. I'll be attending college later this year as well, and once I start college, I really will not be able to do any hard work on it.

Keep hoping for the best. Pokémon Citrine Online is definitely a very good step in the right direction. I just want to make something more expansive, with a better interface, and up-to-date with new generations of Pokémon and battle mechanics. I also want to create a game that culminates all four generations of Pokémon into a single adventure.

Perhaps the most amazing of my ambitions, however, is the thought of releasing a game editor, in which players can create their own Pokémon adventure (which can later be loaded and hosted) leading to a wide array of Pokémon worlds for players to emerge themselves in. That itself is one of my biggest dreams. I would regret never having finished it. I regret a lot of things, though.

Have fun for now,
~Naokohiro, Wise & Intuitive Game Developer

P.S.
For you Harvest Moon fans who enjoyed my game, I am sorry, but for now, you are drawing the short straw.
*Harvest Moon Fan*
It's okie. :(
AWWwww! I just started playing your Harvest Moon game 2/3 days ago. And the server I was playing on vanished so I probably won't be playing again until I suspect a 24/7 server to be made available.
Don't worry! Although i'm a super Harvest Moon fan, your Pokémon Online World actually looks BETTER.

Not to go off or anything, if you don't continue your Harvest Moon game, i'll nab your position. :P I've already been making one in secret for quite some time now!
NeonJ wrote:
Don't worry! Although i'm a super Harvest Moon fan, your Pokémon Online World actually looks BETTER.

Not to go off or anything, if you don't continue your Harvest Moon game, i'll nab your position. :P I've already been making one in secret for quite some time now!

Go ahead :/