DBGTT:DR

by Ikashi
Dragonball GT Tenkaiachi: Destined Rivals is going to be the next new thing on the map of the BYOND Anime channel, look inside for some more details!
ID:64074

Welcome to the hub of Dragonball GT Tenkaiachi: Destined Rivals, read below for what will be in the first released version of the game. Thank you for reading the sneak peak.

-=Version 0.1=-
-Battle System like that of DBZ Budokai Tenkaiachi 2!

-A Guild System with CUSTOM Guild Titles and Items, Guild Arena Challenge, Guild Budokai, and your normal other Guild Verbs.

-A Pure Leveling System: Bringing back the old Chalengeing DBZ Games back to BYOND.

-Four of the starting races that will be implemented into the game; Saiyan, Majin, Demon, Tuffle.

-The NEW Ki System that will be in BYOND, we're you learn the classic DBZ Skills (e.g.: Kamehameha, Destructo Disk, Tri-beam, etc...)But like that on DBZ Tenkaiachi 2 there will be Blast 1, Blast 2, and Ultimate Blast.

But I would like to add, it will be the same as all of the other DBZ Games, Free Roam, not just strictly fighting.

If you would like to assist in making this GREAT game for BYOND contact me at: [email protected]. Please tell me what job you are interested in, and I need proof of that is your own work, I want this game to be 100% Zeta Free.

FINAL NOTE:
Just to keep the HUB Entry up, I will probably find some source off of developers and tweak it until I see fit to tide you players down till Version 0.1 is up.

Thank you for your time in reading this Hub Entry.