Duel Monsters Online

by Kajika
Duel Monsters Online
An online version of the Trading Card Game.
Found this pic on reddit kaji and thought of you :)

http://i.imgur.com/WaxY4.jpg

It's a megaman iphone case. I remember how you used to love megaman :3
Searched DMO on a whim today and I found this thread, was glad to see that even in 2012 Kajika is working on this game that I played back in 2007. I was around when Soulicious, Duogohan and co were playing along with SexyThonya, though I didn't really know them. I remember well when I beat Duogohan (though that was more luck than anything because he ran out of cards). I think I also faced Taunts and Paulens and got schooled thoroughly. I was part of a short-lived clan called KAOS that also played Resident Evil Online 1 and 2.
You have anything to update us on Kajika?

@SLlu do you have other keys ? don't recognize yours and I was around in 07 .

http://s230.beta.photobucket.com/user/marqeice/library/
^shitload of memories and I had more pics but lost em.
In response to SLIu
SLIu wrote:
I remember well when I beat Duogohan (though that was more luck than anything because he ran out of cards).

That's surprising... he rans those 60-carder decks...
I was around in 07' and since the games beginning. I miss the old crew. I wonder how everyone has been and what they've done with their lives.
Lol, I'm pretty sure you're still on my facebook Jay...
i1i1i1i1i1i1i1i1
is it ever going to be up again =/
Wow, randomly decided to come on here and see if this still existed. Guess not, but I recognize you guys :O
I think this game may be dead to us guys :/
When is this awesome game coming back because the other yugioh games insult this epic one
I used to be almost good at this game. Maybe someday it will come back so I can finally become good at it.

Too bad we can't has old version to play by ourselves while Kajika works on the new one.

Dunno why anyone should remember me, but I was here way early on and would come back on occasion. I ran an annoying Gravity-Bind deck and would do not so bad in the tournaments, back when they were a regular thing.
Sausage I think you're right. Lol.
I started thinking about it and maybe Kajika is just not saying anything about the game so we will all be surprised and happy when he releases the full game. It might also be a test of who really likes DMO because if you didn't like it you probably wouldn't check this forum.
I highly doubt that. Sorry, I believe the sad truth is that DMO has finally died which is very sad indeed.
Damn, I miss this game. Seen a few names here that I remember too. :<
Sup Jay?
Shadow Tagger Magus Keno here, lotta names I recognize lol. Shout out to all of ya who remember me and Xeon the tag team :P.
btw, I can't seem to find anything that comes close to the quality of the good old DMO, any word on it yet?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 10 11