Duel Monsters Online

by Kajika
Duel Monsters Online
An online version of the Trading Card Game.
The word is, I believe Kajika has finally abandoned this project and will not be returning to complete it.
The word on things are that O believe Kajika had finally given up on this Project, the game has been down and not back up in it's entirety in years. The fact that Kajika hasn't replied to this thread in many months leads me to believe this game is gone forever.
Hello Yata, long time no see or speak. How've you been and how's life been treating you?
why didnt he give it to someone to keep working on it!!!!!!!! i fucking loved DMO and now im pissed because all those years waiting for kajika to come back are wasted >__<
It certainly is depressing..
it really is if it wasnt for this game i would've never played/know about byond
Too bad I never got to play it. I'm making my own DM game anyway..
^_^ The Kaji I remember was always very stubborn about his game making. He never really cared what people wanted, if it doesn't serve him some kind of logical purpose he won't release it unfortunately ^^; We can always hope..... I'll bet he reads this thread sometimes :P (hi HAHAHAHA)

Hope you will hear & heed our cries for the game to come back Kaji :P it will make alot of people happy and if you ever feel like bringing some joy to a few people, you know what to do :P

And if it's something amazing like having to rewrite the code to fit in with new byond updates or something, good luck! Fight-o! =] If you're busy with work or life, be happy and have a good life! And if you're dead..... rest in peace I'll remember you forever. (But seriously if you're alive say so! I'm sure we'd really like to know how you're doing)

And Oh my god holy Gambit vs EG stomp fest on LCS *cries* 24 to 4 T.T

p.s. I remember seeing your name yamikaiba ^-^
In response to BreakOutPhoenix
BreakOutPhoenix wrote:
Anything I can do to help restore the game I spent quite a bit of my youth hacking on is something I wouldn't mind devoting some time to doing.

FTFY :)
DMO have everything really. It has a beginning. It also has an end.
I know this is probably a lost cause but dmo for the time i played it was great hope to see it back one day
are there any other automatic duel monsters games out there, the manual ones are just too annoying
"I should put some thought into these posts, but it's late and I just want to keep players informed of where things are going."-Kaijka

Lol he dont give a dark hole about this project no more...maybe if he was being payed for it he wouldnt mind so you guys post something about funding maybe that will revive his speech.
sammy pwnage where u been. msg me on msn
Ahhhhhhh i miss DMO
Lol been a long time since I checked out this website... and I still see some familiar names :P
We Have YGOPro, DN and others...
As much as i want to play this game, as much we actually don't need it. And don't say something like "blahblah but on YGOPro they have Synchros and XYZ ;___;" because this is lame.
darn this was a great game its a shame :.(
I quit playing DMO when he updated it for the newest Yugioh Generation... I actually forgot this game existed. :/
In response to Genesismagician
can you tell me the nam e of that yugioh game i cant find it even if i writh it on google
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11