Duel Monsters Online

by Kajika
Duel Monsters Online
An online version of the Trading Card Game.
Name of what game? You need to be a bit more specific...
In response to Genesismagician
sorry i asked about DMO
DMO has been dead for years man... If you wanna play a Yugioh Based game, you'll have to look elsewhere.
I know :( its sad. Would love to have a play in old DMO again.
You and me both... I'm an original duelist from when the real card game first hit America... I have collected thousands of cards and even held the State Championship Title for two years, but when they banned all the cards in my deck and released those stupid Elemental Hero cards and those stupid Synchro things... I quit... Havn't played DMO since he put those in either. :/
We need a new DMO like ASAP.
#TheCOOLESTBlack
He never did @genesis
unless u mean in the newest version
http://www.byond.com/games/Nailez/DuelMonstersBYOND this seems to be a new game for people who miss DMO...its more like the newest version of DMO just idk if hes gonna put synchros and all that...i have asked but still no reply sooo ehh
Ahh the good old days..
Kaji how are joo?
Kajika is gone. As for funding, I had offer not only to buy this game off Kajika on multiple occasions but I had also asked if there was anything I could do to help (which included financially) Kajika wasn't interested in the money. As I stated in previous post, Kajika is long gone and this game is dead.
I started playing this 9 years ago...I miss it.. :(
your names familiar rena :( I miss it too, more importantly, I wish kajika would get back into contact with us to let us know how he's doing...
urff..depressing.
Miss you Kaji~ What about Lufia is she contactable?
=] Is this game DEAD? It was really FUN you know. Does anybody have the host files or something
Once upon a time Hoosha, but old hard drives have already died and would need to have 1000s of dollars spent on reviving the data lol XD If i had one such hard drive in front of me I might consider it lmfao.

I am never going to forget this game for as long as I live. I'll be posting here when I'm an old granny, damnit!
Yup. Even close to 9 years and a Computer Science degree later, I still miss this game :(
It feels like its been so long since last time on dmo. Did anyone find any other yugioh games online? :P
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11