ID:647355

Redundant
Applies to:Website

This feature has already been implemented, or is already achievable with existing methods.
This is a rather simple request. I'd just like to see game updates split into two different sections. One for original games, and one for fan games and such. Anything similar to this would be fine, it would just be a nice change.

I don't really have anything against fan games, but I don't have interest in many of them either, and they seem to dominant the game updates board a bit too much; which makes it harder to tell when the more original games you're interested in have new posts.

Maybe I missed some sort of way to get around this, I'm not sure, but if not then I think a lot of users would prefer this. It's easier for everyone, no matter what their taste in games is.
+1.

I liked the way it worked before.
+1
I rather suspect this isn't likely to change. The intention of the 'Game Updates' forum, as far as I'm aware, was to do exactly that- provide updates on all games. You can be alerted via the pager and the website on new updates about games you're interested in by following/favoriting the game on your pager.
In response to Audeuro
Following, and favoriting work just fine for the games you know well, but you can't possibly cover every original game around. New ones can pop up from time to time, and you either have to try to look through a list and pick them out, or you may just miss them entirely because it's harder for them to stand out with so many Anime game updates around them.

For example, Epic had new posts last night that I didn't notice for hours because it blended into the list of several Anime game updates. Now, had I been following it that wouldn't have happened, but the thought to do so hadn't crossed my mind as I am not a player of it or a part of its discussion. I just find it interesting to read up on occasionally, and prefer to keep my alerts focused on more important things.

This feature isn't that big a deal, or a major priority, but it would help improve navigation and such. Maybe it won't change, but I hope this request is at least considered; if it is not what the staff have in mind maybe they can think of another workaround for this.
I still believe reusing the hub tag cloud is the way to go. It provides multiple choices and requires no extra maintenance for listed games.
LordAndrew resolved issue with message:
Listing status can be sorted via the coloured boxes near the search bar.