Epic

by Yut Put
Epic
Explore epic dungeons and slay epic foes with your friends in a huge, epic fantasy action RPG world.
ID:650811

0.6 is by far the greatest update this game has ever seen. After four days of seemingly endless livestreaming of development for this version, I bring you..

EPIC 0.6!

The changelog is... Oh... I don't know.

This update has so many changes we couldn't even keep track of them...

D-Cire has joined our team and is now making the all new side dungeons. There are 5 NEW SIDE DUNGEONS in the game.(I kinda mapped four of them, lol)

He's been a big enough help though.

We're also finally developing some sense of community... Our fans are literally multiplying each day! Players from all corners of BYOND are loving the game.

Here's an idea of what we added:
-4 new dungeons and the new town of The Underlife
-5 new full size side dungeons
-Over 100 new pieces of gear(Literally)
-Tons and tons of new atmospheric scenery pieces
-A complete and coherent story line following all 6 towns
-The new PvP shop at which players may buy special items using points they accumulate in the fun PvP arena
-PASSIVE PROGRESSIVE ABILITIES! This is a HUGE change. HUGE.
-Bows can be charged to fire 3x arrows
-Sword attacks from behind on enemies who did not notice you yet do triple damage to reward stealth.
-Tons of bug fixes and performance enhancements
-TONS OF BIG ENGINE CHANGES. Weapons can now be poisonous, have stun, shoot particles, etc, etc etc.
-I could go on. Really. Just ask anyone who watched the livestream. This version's huge. GIGANTIC.

And it's really fun to play, so if you don't mind I'm going to go back to replaying that boss dungeon over and over.
Damn , I love the way it looks (:
Keep going! ^w^
This shit "Epic"