Efencea

by Efencea
[Website] [Share] [Zip]
ID:65226
 
Efencea is a two-player versus defense game. There are two factions that players may choose. Robots and Aliens, which are green and purple respectively. The two players take turns creating waves which the other player must defend against.

This release is merely to help us test the game.
Yay! First.
Ganing wrote:
Yay! First.

lol ur funny what do i have to do on it?
You messed up when you put the top wall in. It cuts out a line for the range of your objects. It's better to place units on the bottom because they will shoot more than the top.
Victories against AI shouldn't reward wins, since it's not exactly hard to beat. Still pretty entertaining and good to test stuff though.
Aixelsyd wrote:
Victories against AI shouldn't reward wins, since it's not exactly hard to beat. Still pretty entertaining and good to test stuff though.

Yeah, I just never turned that off.

Also, tier 2 normals are still too powerful. I had 7 normal towers up, 6 of which were upgraded, in addition to about 3-4 rapids and bombards and tier 2 normals were still getting through.
Aixelsyd wrote:
Also, tier 2 normals are still too powerful. I had 7 normal towers up, 6 of which were upgraded, in addition to about 3-4 rapids and bombards and tier 2 normals were still getting through.

If normals weren't getting through, I would suggest that the game would have went on forever. This also means you were round 7+ as well. If you notice, no matter how many bombards you got, the slow units will get through, the same is most likely right with Normals.
Normals should be able to get through, but with 7 normal towers way too many were getting through. Bombards would have handled slows better, and rapids would have handled flyers better. I don't know really.
If you're hosting you can always tweak the XML files for a balance suited to your liking. Also, if people come to like yours more than mine, I could make yours the official balance!

Vermolius wrote:
If you're hosting you can always tweak the XML files for a balance suited to your liking. Also, if people come to like yours more than mine, I could make yours the official balance!

I didn't know you could do that. I edited the HP on Robytes and Plasmophages down by 8. A few still get through, but that's a good thing. Things seem fine now, though the games do take longer (which was expected). Thanks!
Aixelsyd wrote:
I didn't know you could do that. I edited the HP on Robytes and Plasmophages down by 8.

Really!? By that much? I can't remember, were you a volunteer onto the balancing crew?

Vermolius wrote:
Aixelsyd wrote:
I didn't know you could do that. I edited the HP on Robytes and Plasmophages down by 8.

Really!? By that much? I can't remember, were you a volunteer onto the balancing crew?

Haha, I meant with the XML files on my server. And I raised their HP back up by 3. 25 was way too low.
Aixelsyd wrote:
Haha, I meant with the XML files on my server. And I raised their HP back up by 3. 25 was way too low.

I was leading up to asking you to be part of the balance crew when v1.3 comes along far enough to need balancing.

Vermolius wrote:
Aixelsyd wrote:
Haha, I meant with the XML files on my server. And I raised their HP back up by 3. 25 was way too low.

I was leading up to asking you to be part of the balance crew when v1.3 comes along far enough to need balancing.

Oh. Sure.
Did Efencea die O.o
Toyoko got tired of working for free. Send him money and he'll get back to work.
Foomer wrote:
Toyoko got tired of working for free. Send him money and he'll get back to work.

Not true. -_-
Tayoko wrote:
Foomer wrote:
Toyoko got tired of working for free. Send him money and he'll get back to work.

Not true. -_-

Aw damn, and I racked up 60 bucks too...
This is one of my favorite BYOND games.