NEStalgia

by Silk Games
NEStalgia
A unique MORPG inspired by the gameplay of classic console RPGs
I was having the same problem, actually. Thanks for the info!
Thank you for replying quickly. I am so used to people not caring about the player base that I was not expecting an answer even in the near future. So thank you, even if it's not up in the hour I am grateful that you told me that it crashed.
Kikyoo wrote:
Thank you for replying quickly. I am so used to people not caring about the player base that I was not expecting an answer even in the near future. So thank you, even if it's not up in the hour I am grateful that you told me that it crashed.

Thanks for being so understanding!

Although we're trying our best to fix the issue that has been rarely crashing a couple different servers, we're also working on some sort of notification system so that players can know what the status of their server is.
Krasus is now back online, thanks to our amazing technical guru Cable Monkey. Sorry again for the delay.
What the heck happened to the Algol server? It seems to have vanished from the list entirely now.
Blackwrensniper wrote:
What the heck happened to the Algol server? It seems to have vanished from the list entirely now.

Sorry, I'll get right on restarting it
Every time that I try and join the "Shrenwold" server, it gives me an error message and redirects me to a different server.

Is this because it's too full? I ended up buying a lifetime subscription to see if that would help, but it still does it.
Hey guys just want to say you are doing a good job trying to keep up with your new found popularity. Btw Algol is down again. Thanks for your hard work.
This is an incredibly fun game! I'm an Algol resident awaiting return of that server. Meantime, I have tried looking for my character in all other servers but have only found an old save (Lv 2) and I'm at Lv 14. Would a subscription add me to all servers? Just wondering.

Thanks! You guys do great work!
Sorry, we're working on getting Algol up yet again.

Cuboner wrote:
Every time that I try and join the "Shrenwold" server, it gives me an error message and redirects me to a different server.

Shrenwold is currently full, so it's redirecting all new players to other servers. If you have a friend on Shrenwold and want to join for that reason, let me know and I can let you in.

Sceadugenga wrote:
Would a subscription add me to all servers? Just wondering.

Nope, saves are all stored on the particular server you're playing on. We'll be working out savefile transfer requests as soon as we can.
I saw that there was a Destructoid guild being made on Shrenwold, so that's why I was hoping to get into that server... so any help with that would be greatly appreciated! :D
Algol, Zenithia and Cornelia all went down. They were on the same host, which apparently crashed. We're getting them back online now!

Cuboner wrote:
I saw that there was a Destructoid guild being made on Shrenwold, so that's why I was hoping to get into that server... so any help with that would be greatly appreciated! :D

You should be able to log in to Shrenwold now :)

Awesome! Thank you!
I was also hoping to get on Shrenworld. Damn that Max Scoville for choosing the most populated server!
I understand if it's full and there's no way to access it for now though...

What is the limit anyway? 50 or 60?
Looks like Shrenwold just went down. We'll get it back up.

Bobrocks95 wrote:
What is the limit anyway? 50 or 60?

If you'd like to join the Destructoid guild, we can let you into Shrenwold. The player limit per server is more like 80-100, but the mass logins from new players cause quite a bit of lag so Shrenwold is redirecting at the moment.

I'll see what we can do when the server comes back online.
Nah, it sounds like something that will be fixed soon regardless. Max just tweeted me to move to Mardeck anyway. Thank you though.
Is there something wrong with Norwood? My character isn't showing up o.o;
Surge07 wrote:
Is there something wrong with Norwood? My character isn't showing up o.o;

You were likely redirected to another server originally and didn't realize it. Check the other servers and you should find your savefile. Sorry, we're working on making this more clear.
Ah yeah, apparently it was redirected to Mardeck. Wonderful :( Time to spend another 3 hours leveling it on the right server.. oh well.
How do I create a new chracter? Where do I go to do this?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16