War Brothers

by Cubanbling
War Brothers
Medieval Game
In response to Yut Put
How do you "wish" to be something that's not even done. Do you mean the art? I doubt my art is close to Spirit Age, I doubt anything in this game is even close to Spirit Age. I don't like the concept of Spirit Age, the setting is in two different eras, I dont see how your comment is relevant at all. I suggest, being more specific, trying out the game, or the most preferable one, actually contribute something that's not trolling. :)
Well this game is good way better then Rotp and not similar to Spirit Age an any way. only thing that will make them games better then this is that they don't allow certain things this game allows >_> *cough* 8cough*
I was 100% certain you'd consider my comment trolling. Oh well
Yut Put you should be use to that by now. lol
In response to Cubanbling
Cubanbling wrote:
How do you "wish" to be something that's not even done. Do you mean the art? I doubt my art is close to Spirit Age, I doubt anything in this game is even close to Spirit Age. I don't like the concept of Spirit Age, the setting is in two different eras, I dont see how your comment is relevant at all. I suggest, being more specific, trying out the game, or the most preferable one, actually contribute something that's not trolling. :)

Thanks for replying my last suggestion. I also agree that it`s a little bit similar, if the word ``bit` is present, meaning your art is still original. and by the way about that Wipe System I suggested is currently available to my mmo browser game, and I got a million players from Facebook, and I just imagined what it would look like to Byond.

In response to Dj dovis
Dj dovis wrote:
what good would the pwipe arena do?? It wouldnt make players play the game it make them quit it. Imagine if you work for weeks on a game and some no lifer challenges you and he kills you in it and then you have to pwipe. Would that make you think that this game is so awesome and make you recreate a character??? I myself would never ever play the game again. Like its really bad to delete somebodies hard work over something that like that. (look.... its a challenge system, meaning your character is safe unless you accepted a WIpe Challenge from another player...unforced... and this is also done by the guidance of a GM)
It;s something like this. On my game, I adapted some back up system called ``inheritance``, the word is already explained :D There is a bank that can be accessed by all players, You can open a maximum of 3 Bank Accounts, and every account has a password, and your banked items and golds earned by your old charac can be accessed and used by your new character. And pls re read my post again.
In response to Dj dovis
btw, your new charac can access ur old characters items by using the bank password. And if you are talking about the exp`s, it`s the players choice if he challenges someone on a wipe challenge, and players can freely decline or accept someones challenge, but if the challenger is forcing another player to fight him to a wipe challenge, a warning ban of 2-3 hours, I hope everything is clear now Dj dovis
In response to Dariuc
Dariuc wrote:
That character wipe idea doesn't really...make sense...
and I don't see how it would make his game famous.
it would be famous with the unique feature lol, and also its better if a player can only challenge another player if he have some money in his pocket to buy a Wipe challenge Card
A better idea would be arena battles in which people could fight, with the prize being sub items or rare gear and weapons.
Id love that idea, just out in a few weeks so gotta play last game on War Brothers then go out conquer the world

In response to Scyrus123
Scyrus123 wrote:
btw, your new charac can access ur old characters items by using the bank password. And if you are talking about the exp`s, it`s the players choice if he challenges someone on a wipe challenge, and players can freely decline or accept someones challenge, but if the challenger is forcing another player to fight him to a wipe challenge, a warning ban of 2-3 hours, I hope everything is clear now Dj dovis

For RPG games that require a massive time investment to build and create characters it's a bad idea.

What's the point of having to play another 20-30 hours to get to that high level dungeon again just because your previous character lost a fight?

It may work for your game, but for an RPG time game or any game in which you have to take alot of type to create a character, you lose more than you gain.

Let's not discuss the thing here. Ok last reply..... You are not forced to battle to death. It's your own choice if you accept or decline someones challenge. If you declined someones challenge, the challenger can't challenge you anymore. To balance the feature, you need money to buy a Duel Card on my game to challenge someone, and every Duel Card costs 6 dollars each, and thats how I earned money and how my game became popular. I don't want to post my game here, because it's considered advertising.
Page: 1 2