ID:65728

Post your comments here!
hey suzakou! =D well me n zhyge r makeing a new game n wanted 2 know if u wanted 2 help us out if ur itrsted just msg me =]
TAC0_MAST3R wrote:
hey suzakou! =D well me n zhyge r makeing a new game n wanted 2 know if u wanted 2 help us out if ur itrsted just msg me =]

what kind of game?

Suzakou wrote:
TAC0_MAST3R wrote:

what kind of game?

its an undercover game :O

medal of honor :O

Like a shooting game? hmm nah i'm not interested in making one besides i'm kinda busy.

Suzakou wrote:

Like a shooting game? hmm nah i'm not interested in making one besides i'm kinda busy.

=[
Hey Suzakou I've seen that you have a lot of potential. Add me because I would like to talk to you about something.

[email protected]
Ryu--Sonisaki wrote:
Hey Suzakou I've seen that you have a lot of potential. Add me because I would like to talk to you about something.

[email protected]

you can always talk to me on pager
Suzokau why was i host banned On your naruto game and it wasnt even finshed downloading
when is NSD coming back up?
Love the art!

I'm currently making an RPG if you're not too busy with your current project.

This is the ad I posted to give you a general idea- http://www.byond.com/members/BYONDRPG/forum?id=1482

[email protected]
I really like the game so fair Suz. I hope that this game gets alot of reconization and becomes a big hit....Keep up the good work
GRATZ DUDE UR GOING TO BE 1 OF THE BEST GAME MAKERS ON BYOND(but so ppl know about this game u have to find a host or u host it :) )
when is the game going to be hosted >.>
Im phill 1 wrote:
when is the game going to be hosted >.>

I host the game at random bases. It could be anytime like today, tomorrow, next week, next month.....blah blah so on
yay u finally hosting it im downloading the resources as we speak
plz allow me to log in its a closed server :( plz u can test things on me if u want on the game so its easier :)
just allow me to log on plz
its off now :(
Nub >.>
:( ur talking cause u played the game :(
Page: 1 2