ID:6645

If you visit my journal daily in the hopes of finding a new picture-laden post with an accompanying insane looping Wav file in the background, the mental ward is thatta way.

Anyway, I was thinking about what to do for my next fiesta and I had a brilliant idea! My faithful mentally-questionable visitors can submit images they'd like to see appear here!

I shall leave my pager on for the next 24 hours or so. It is publically messagable by both Byond members and freebies. Send a page containing a link to what you'd like to see show up!

Now, for the rules that some people never fail to not read, but must be put here in the hopes that it will be looked over.

1) Direct links ONLY. If I don't see the link end in a Jpg, Gif, Png, Bmp, and the like...well, I'll probably click the link anyway but I won't want to use it. This is mainly so that I don't get sent Urls to entire galleries. I'd like you to pick YOUR favorite, rather than a clump of them. File size doesn't bother me too much, as I can and will compress the image as much as I can (without it being really noticable) if an image is over 100 KB.

2) Don't spam 100 links! For every image after the first one you send me, think if the new one you're sending is funnier than the one before it. True, what I find funny will differ but this is also to save you time as well.

3) I shall attach the keyname of the sender to any image I show! If you can't handle the pressure of being listed on some random guy's journal that .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the world population looks at, go hide under a different key and send it from there. The last thing you want is to bring dishonor upon your username and commit internet seppuku.

4) Don't send an image that contains a watermark! Watermarks make the image look a bit tacky, and can be distracting. If you're a savvy Photoshopper, you can go ahead and Clone Stamp/Heal Brush/Lens Flare the watermark away or crop the image to remove it in MSpaint (save it as a Png if you do that, though). Just make sure the watermark isn't there. If I get a REALLY FUNNY image that has one, I'll go ahead and try removing it myself but I'll be the judge on whether or not it's worth the time to do so.

5) Keep the images Work-Safe, please! I'm not one who has to worry about nasty pics - heck, I've got a bucketload of really vile ones tucked away on my computer. The thing is, you don't see THOSE hosted on my Byond space, so if it isn't something you'd show your relatives, I most likely won't show it.

6) Don't send me links through the comment section of this post! Most of the fun in this will come from the surprise. The only two reasons why I'm not keeping comments locked is so chatty people will bump this on the comments section (allowing more people to see it) and the fact that I'm very vain. So if anything, do it to boost my ego. <3

Now to anyone still interested, fire away!