plz unban me, chapolim was lowering my hp when suddenly the text said: Auto-banned by travelling dude, wtf? :(:(
unbann me plz
I hate this u banned me for no reason!!
im also firebrandon!
Caution, do something this idiotic Bloodypayne banning this entire server for no reason ... I hope that in a way that, after a player like that ends up ruining the whole server.

PS: Look at the picture I took of him banning me, I only get in the game.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/69045929.png/
lol
Please try and be respectful towards each other in the comments guys.

It may be easy to get frustrated with things sometimes, but dealing with that frustration using decent and respectful vocabulary is a valuable skill to have.
You're not the only people reading these.

I appreciate it. Thanks.
Try to put it like it used to be please it used to be 1337x better if u know what i mean...
This game is not what it used to be. I dislike it now. If you change the name of this game your a damn fool. Just saying.
I'd like to hear about which changes specifically you are not happy with when you have some time. Thank you for the feedback. It helps make the game better.
Creat 2 server 1 have much lag
Lets go with multiple things Cant wear any gear until you level too like lvl 10 and smiles bees spiders 1 shot you..... at lvl 4 1 shotted by a spider..... come on bro
Wish it was a little easier to get started leveling. Spent an hour trying to get to level 5 when bees and spiders are one shotting me. Would be nice to be able to at least buy a weapon in Loriel. Other than that, seems to be a good server.
hey is kasuama i got banned form a merchant again
Hey Is Vioi can u unban me, traveling merchant acident autoban...
lol you out did yourself caution ..
PHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got auto-banned by "Quest" N.P.C., Please un-ban me.
Its a shame, one of your awesome admins abuses by teleporting to beast, i managed to catch him and tell other admins but he banned me
is this game coming back up? i never got to try it out..
Caution unban me please got ban when i didn't do nothin
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6