Mystic Journey

by Secxs
Entice your sense of exploration!
Such an early stage and I am already very impressed, definitely a game to keep an eye on.
When is the gonna game be up?
Development of Mystic Journey has resumed. The downtime was due to financial troubles. Now that those issues have been somewhat dealt with, things should remain stable for the foreseeable future. I hope that the coming updates increase your enjoyment of the game, and look forward to reading any suggestions you may have.
Hey sorry to bug you i was just wondering if you could help me im having problems hosting mj :/ i have so many questions.. and the forum on mj.ucoz is dead :/

Sorry i keep sending the same thing, i just wanted to be sure you where able to see it since your afk and i dont know if you'd seen it or not
is the server private now? i cant log in :[
The source code you gained was from Miller. I know so because my icons are in the game right now :)
why cant i get a kill in the beginning witout dying, i even die due bee -.-
i want the source codes for the game. i used to pay religiously after school every day for almost 4 years. i would love to donate and/or host a server. i would be willing to drop some serious cash on this game if i can see it flourish like the old days.
That's motivating to hear! I've been working on MJ for quite a few years. The newest version will allow players to host, once they have completed a quest on the main server. Lots of other new dynamics too that should begin to fulfill MJ's potential. Be sure to let me know if you have any suggestions! The best ideas come from you guys.
MJ was way different back in the day IMO, the crowd that seems to play it nowadays seems way more boring (no offense guys lol), but it used to be boomin', servers with helly people, excellent conversation, I literally used to use it as a chat room that I could walk around in and kill shit in. I made many great memories coming home from school and playing whilst simultaneously experiencing puberty and evolving into the person I am today: I met and made many "online" friends through this game and because of this I know what it's like to be up all night with an internet friend, playing games alone in your room, yet you two are together, linked by ethernet for hours and hours at a time, from grinding xp points to farming items together definitely a magical bonding experience. Thank you for those years of entertainment, Gunbuddy/Matt and I'm glad I can still to this very day hop on BYOND at any time and see that the game still lives on through Secxs' remake. I did jail time, came home, and this friggin dude was STILL runnin' this lil shindig! Shit, I remember when it was originally Johan's remake..I remember that whole scandal! I was the one who originally leaked the icons that started it all! Hahaha! Man, we were some super hardcore internet haxx0rz back in the day...definitely were not getting laid..hehe.

Love being able to pop in and see some familiar faces from the olden days. S/O to Inu, Johan, Rpx, and SaviorKross if you guys read this, haven't heard from you all in years and I'd like to get in touch!
Much love y'all..for sure.
Why did the servers close? Just got my comp fixed finally and wanted to play but no servers are up :(
Long time no see Mystic Journey, Huehue
I know Mystic Journey will be a great game, and will continue to be a great game. After all these years of playing, it just gets better and better.
Graphics- Great for the game everything is consistent in the art style. Monsters look cute in the beginning of the game. Hopefully they get more ferocious.

Gameplay- Very Fun like runescape, better probably in my opinion. I like games where you can almost do anything. The treasure system is AWESOME! But the only thing is a player killer is someone who kills a player not stealing a treasure. It makes youu a thief instead. Constable NPCs Along with other players, should attack the thiefs, when they are stealing.
Mechanics- why arn't there macros for attack? why are we punching/attacking trees for twigs? cant we use a set of snips? and take it off that way? Why punch/attack rocks when we can use a pick axe? The Crafting is awesome great things to craft that make sense! Would be nice to make it so we craft a whole bunch of items in bundles or all at once. Holding the treasure increases its value makes sense and is a great thing to include.

Environment Atmosphere- Kind of quiet in the tutorial, add some music or nature sound effects.

Other Notes: To someone who is unfamiliar with byond or is just getting into it or a total "noob". Add a purpose or story for killing squirrels for no reason. Maybe a farmer says Help me by killing some squirrels before they destroy my apple orchard.

Thats pretty much it, I enjoyed the game but it just needs a bit more work done. 3.5/5
This game brings back alot of memories. Lol. Old school players probably dont remember me much, I use to play back when Gunbuddy had his HUB and everyone had their own private servers, and I use to be an admin way back in the day on Jen's server. My key was Yamikaiba1236, name was Joe. Might have to hop on and play again sometime. I know alot of the keys listed on this HUB ^.^
In response to Swarmy
I keep missing you when you come on! This is Fay btw =P
You should come around just to bullshit with the rest of us oldschoolers =)
So happy I am always able to come back to this game! Love seeing so many of the old school players still coming around. Love the updates and look forward to more! Hope we keep seeing new players enjoying this classic! =)
Login to see how progress is going.
Greeted by "When Doves Die" by Prince.
Can't take the pressure and logout.
Hi there!
I get poor latency connecting from Oceania
Is it possible & ethical for me to enjoy this game offline?

May try my luck using a tunnel. Where is your server based?
Kind regards :D
Bleach: Las Noches is back under a new name. Come check out Soul Society! Relive the classic. Updating frequently, with two months of history.

http://www.byond.com/games/Tantric1/SoulSociety
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6