Poke Wisteria Online RP

by Inutaishos
Wisteria is a Roleplay Driven Online game that happens 30 years before Red's adventure, be part of the creation of the Pokemon League and change the story and the world as we know! Check alot of creative mechanics and follow the game development
ID:672107

Players be warned. This game is a piece of shit. It is litterally the most worthless thing I have ever come across. Nuff said.
HarvestReaper wrote:
Players be warned. This game is a piece of shit. It is litterally the most worthless thing I have ever come across. Nuff said.

Personal opinions are great aren't they... Maybe you should keep it to yourself...

Calling it worthless ... If you don't like it create your own..
Lol @ HarvestReaper

On one hand I can't say I disagree, yet at the same time I can't say that I agree. Though this is perhaps one of my favorite Pokemon-based games on Byond. The mere fact that it's based of sheer "Roleplay' is highly innovative. Sadly however, it is failing, which is why I can cope with what your saying Harvest. Due to the lack of an effective story plot the game is being wiped more frequently as a result. From my point of view, it is dealing a pivotal blow to the player base. Moreover, due to a lack of "Major" updates it's preventing new potential players from joining due to the already depreciated state the game is in right now.
You say it lacks a story line? Pokemon itself only has a base story line because its bases itself off of ONE person P.o.V. The game is RP because YOU make your OWN story. If it was RP with a story the RP part would be useless and unnessacary..
the biggest problem with this game is you can get banned for no reason, i logged in and someone was getting banned so i said yay atleast it wasnt me banned as i logged in and i got banned for that lol