Final Fight

by DarkMoonProductions
Final Fight
[PvP & RP Servers] Explore this expansive recreation of the Ninja World. Endless timeline, immense environment with vast lands. Live and breathe the life as a Shinobi, Samurai and many others.
Alpha369 wrote:
Hollow_Hitsu wrote:
can't post on the forums so..

For some reason I cant pick my icon when I make my char.

Same for me.

Tf's going on?

Hollow_Hitsu wrote:
Alpha369 wrote:
Hollow_Hitsu wrote:
can't post on the forums so..

For some reason I cant pick my icon when I make my char.

Same for me.

Tf's going on?

I finally got mine to work o.O i just clicked like lots of them, and then the rest, the box doesnt show ur selections
Possibly the only naruto game on BYOND that requires skill.
Edits are now given, Dead game.
I'm the only one in game with edit verb and I haven't edited ANYONE in game. Not even Argon is here.

What are you talking about? No edits have occurred.
The only time Kaio edits is for free to make the game a tad funner. If you can't handle that play another game. I enjoyed the times of the bijuus. Anyways I don't think he even edited randomly this wipe.
DarkMoonProductions wrote:
I'm the only one in game with edit verb and I haven't edited ANYONE in game. Not even Argon is here.

I'm talking about the guy I had to log on because, I just traded my suit for 50k then some leaf bad ass came out of no where and his bunshins was 1hit kong me and in my village they were saying he was edited.

That's what I'm talking about.
Banned for logging on a OP Leaf ninja, The only thing good out of this is I'm no longer distracted. This was the only Naruto game or any game on BYOND worth playing in my opinion.
Daimondxz wrote:

I'm talking about the guy I had to log on because, I just traded my suit for 50k then some leaf bad ass came out of no where and his bunshins was 1hit kong me and in my village they were saying he was edited.

Banned for logging on a OP Leaf ninja, The only thing good out of this is I'm no longer distracted. This was the only Naruto game or any game on BYOND worth playing in my opinion.

Lol yeah.
Go based off on what people tell you.
Anyway, you could've of had low stamina and someone pwned you with Doryo Dango or other stam hitting moves.
Learn to make a good build, bro.

We're so incredibly sorry you can't death avoid and get away with it on this game.

I mean you no harm in this post, I'm just saying you're obviously wrong.
Riku 123q wrote:
Daimondxz wrote:

Lol yeah.
Go based off on what people tell you.
Anyway, you could've of had low stamina and someone pwned you with Doryo Dango or other stam hitting moves.
Learn to make a good build, bro.

We're so incredibly sorry you can't death avoid and get away with it on this game.

I mean you no harm in this post, I'm just saying you're obviously wrong.

I wasn't low on stamina full... 80% phy... and this guy uses bunshins /moonwalks and they started 1 hitting me, THAT'S OP =P
OP, perhaps. Edits? No. Don't go out there throwing around statements based on moody/emotionally biased hypotheses.

This era in particular no one has received any edits. I'm not sure if this guy was using the Gates or if he was abusing a bug or Chakra Charged Punching or what. Moonwalking is a bug, not an edit feature. It happens when someone is blown back by Kaiten but frozen. Silly, but it happens.

Now, I walk back into retirement~
you should put membership extra plz
i cant close my pop-ups in-game Dx
This is coming from a butthurt boy he quits every few weeks because he can't win.

Many OHKOs? Let's list them then.

Gian which is only if it hits you with the center.

Palms if the user has maxed their passives.

Any others?

Don't know why I'm saying anything, I shouldn't expect anything less from someone who plays BLN where everything is unbalanced.
That's more or less the player's fault for being like that. We cannot change how people are, and if we restrict things too much then the people who play fair and use skill get screwed over. However there is a large update scheduled for around the date Feb. 15th (give or take a few days because of Valentine's day), so reserve judgment until then because it's a massive overhaul. Eventually however, people who are cheap will adapt to any system and find a way to play cheap to win.. the best we can do is discourage that kind of behavior by setting drawbacks based on feedback. The kind of comments you just posted however is unnecessary because You started off by saying NFF is the worst PVP game ever. You don't have to be so negative towards the game itself, you could have just said the community sucks.
Looks like some people are getting mad as hell. Why not everyone just chill out and simply enjoy the game they like besides bitching? Sounds good to me.
Everyone is entitled to their opinions. I will not delete any comments on this section unless they're spam or questions. This section is for people to see unrated opinions about the game.
Look..Child Prodigy, I see where you're coming from. As someone who plays BLN would probably say that the game is unbalanced, and saying the game is the worst you've ever played on BYOND means you probably haven't played much..or played some absolutely ridiculous games where you do nothing and get so much out of it.
This game includes a lot of real time training instead of leveling.
Not much unlike BLN this game takes a great amount of ACTUAL skill to play. And those of you who can't man up to that fact and be able to play a game without whining about being killed.. Shouldn't be playing online games..maybe you should try..you know..anything else..who cares.
But the just of the matter is, this isn't a game you can simply pick up and play. I find this game more balanced because there aren't actual levels. Thus leaving everyone pretty much equal.. Yes there are a lot of obvious differences between both BLN and NFF.
But I am not afraid to say that BLN is good..
But I'm not going to say NFF isn't good..
Learn how to play..don't just log on..die right away probably failing so hard that you don't know anything.

So in the nicest way..
Please..yes where you are, you may be entitled to your own opinions.. But here, if you're going to whine and complain.. Then please..take it elsewhere : ], Thank you very much.. Have a fantabulous day >_>
Fantabulous? Lololololloll.
Isn't it suppose to come up today?
thats wat i thought it was suppose to come yesterday or 15
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 24