Death Note Unlimited [ALPHA]

by Valoesdte
Death Note Unlimited [ALPHA]
You loved the anime, now its time to live it. Create a character and choose your path. Will you be a Homicide Killer or the Savior of Japan.
ID:67383
 
I like it. It is a fun interactive game. if you need any help, you can contact me at pulsefox360@hotmail.com
Pretty Decent. Good Job
THIS GAME OWNS. i have been every char but kira:))))
DNU might be down at times for Updates to the new DNU V.1. Coming soon. (Before October I hope)
DNU has a shell server that will be hosted its games. Not it will be online 24/7. However, since it is hosting the old versions a game cannot be started unless there is a GM online. If you want to play page either myself,stricken48223,Roxas or Hakari.
Valoesdte wrote:
DNU has a shell server that will be hosted its games. Not it will be online 24/7. However, since it is hosting the old versions a game cannot be started unless there is a GM online. If you want to play page either myself,stricken48223,Roxas or Hakari.

So I'm guessing I'm finally coded out..? (Also if you need someone who can finish the update quickly...you know what to do)
Ganing wrote:
Valoesdte wrote:
DNU has a shell server that will be hosted its games. Not it will be online 24/7. However, since it is hosting the old versions a game cannot be started unless there is a GM online. If you want to play page either myself,stricken48223,Roxas or Hakari.

So I'm guessing I'm finally coded out..? (Also if you need someone who can finish the update quickly...you know what to do)

no your still in
Hey, nice game. If you need any Gm's or server managers I would be happy to help.
Alright...V1 should be up soon, as long as Valo decides to ditch the icon updates.
As soon as I finish building my Gaming rig I will update DNU and there will be a new hub page. SO stay tuned. DNU is not dead yet!
Valoesdte wrote:
As soon as I finish building my Gaming rig I will update DNU and there will be a new hub page. SO stay tuned. DNU is not dead yet!

About how long will that take :D I cant WAIT to see DNU V1 :D
I should be done building my computer in less than 2 weeks.
Yay i brought DNU back ^^
Kirsten13 wrote:
Yay i brought DNU back ^^

Lawl, can't wait till its back up and running!
Kirsten13 wrote:
Yay i brought DNU back ^^

Yay, I heard from Arcteris it was something about layers on the home screen. Valo hasn't been on in a while so I am not expecting it to be up this month. Maybe next month.
Hes finshing his computer still
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Hes finshing his computer still

Still cant wait :D This is gonna be AWESOME
Yakurenazea wrote:
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Hes finshing his computer still

Still cant wait :D This is gonna be AWESOME

He just finshed his computer 2 days ago now hes working on source really slowly.
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Yakurenazea wrote:
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Hes finshing his computer still

Still cant wait :D This is gonna be AWESOME

He just finshed his computer 2 days ago now hes working on source really slowly.


Oooooook....How do you know all this for one, two is when do you suppose he'll be done?
Page: 1 2 3