ID:67445

ummmm im updating NE and will be up soon idc if you guys think its badd but im doing this for the people.
=]
Didnt you hand out the source?
Good luck with your project. Wish you the best of luck
In all honesty, you bought out the production of what could have been a decent game.
Rugg wrote:
In all honesty, you bought out the production of what could have been a decent game.

What are you talking about? I'm somewhat lost.
Honestly dont care what u do as long as u dont hand out the source to ANYONE.
Rugg wrote:

Negative, he bought a dead game, as far as i know, they weren't working on it any longer, him buying it gives it a chance regardless of the end result.
I don't know anything about Naruto Evolution let alone Naruto so I'm afraid I cannot get involved in this argument. :(
Rugg wrote:

ok bro if you think you know everything keep it too yourself im helping the game be better than what it already was so please dont criticize me
You didnt answer my question, why is that. Did you give out the source, i keep hearing that people have it.
Pmitch wrote:
You didnt answer my question, why is that. Did you give out the source, i keep hearing that people have it.

No i didnt
Well I heard the same. The source is out now.
If your going to update it, update it. From there people will judge you and your choices.
Well hurry and update it looks good to me