Pokemon Trainers Challenge

by Xyphon101
A great non-ripped Pokemon game.
I didn't ban you. o.o Might be a bug or something.
heller the thing went out again
Im having a problem my screen is black.
There has to be a bug somewhere. I seem to keep losing Pokemon.
Hey guys! How is everyone doing long time no talk. When is this game coming back I want to play again.
In response to KennyCool619
As of right now I am unable to bring the game up because DK seems to have disappeared so I need a new host. The game going up would only be a test server for people to see where the game is at so far, but it is not completed to the point where I can put up an official server
Re-Posted the source as a demo and publicized it. You can find it here:
http://www.byond.com/developer/Xyphon101/ PokemonTrainersChallengeSource
In response to Xyphon101
Deleted the source. Need it then ask someone who has it. Might sound a bit whiny, but I don't want it public if all of the comments are "garbage" or something of the like. I was unaware that you were not allowed to publicize source code; so it's my fault, not anyone else's. I apologize if anyone was inconvenienced.
Well I hope it goes well man. When you guys get everything going good I'll check it out.
In response to LwoJX3
Also if you need a host I probably could do it. I keep my laptop on 24/7 anyway. All I would need to do is check on the game every now and then right?
I may sound like a broken record with this but, when is the game coming back?
It's about to go up. Sorry for the delay...
Game is up in an "alpha phase" of sorts, due to the extreme amounts of soon-to-be released updates. If you see bugs or glitches, report them to LwoJX3 or myself. This wipe is TEMPORARY, because of the update. I plan to wipe again as soon as we think the game is ready to be released with this new expansion.
Is the Missing Pokemon bug fixed? 'Bout tired of that happening to me.
Why Can't I log on to my file?
I can't seem to do anything anymore so I may not try again until after the update.
Now it works. Now I don't have the reqs for Flying GL and Aqua leader anymore.
to bad this game isn't being hosted i miss it so much i gues xyphon lwoj and sadistic gave up on it
Let's petition for the game's return.
I'm starting to fear the worst, Lwo and Sadistic have quit BYOND forever. It sure will suck if they did, this was awesome.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9