ID:67847

So anyone who talks to me knows about my upcoming MUD. Through due to lack of motivation, I've restarted it more times then I can count and have deleted the files by accident once. But due to finally gaining the motivation.

I'm aiming to complete the MUD or at least get it into alpha. Now to let everyone know. Anyone who plays it on BYOND will be messing out, due to lack of alias and triggers, but I promise I will do the best I can to even it out, or just play through a mud client.

If you wish to know the features of the game, and/or the condition of it. Leave a comment and I'll return later to edit it in.

FYI: This game doesn't work around the idea of Naruto. I've added in a few ideas to get away from the Naruto idea.
Hey, you wouldn't know if DBZ Reality (the mud) is still up, and if so what the address is? Can't find a working address anywhere on the net...
Ryuujin wrote:
Hey, you wouldn't know if DBZ Reality (the mud) is still up, and if so what the address is? Can't find a working address anywhere on the net...

Well, last time I checked I think Rcet dumped it. Because I've tried to connect on multiple accounts, but it never seems to be up. So I believe it might be done.
dude this is adhorash ive been looking for your mud man you took my drug when is it going to be back up u need funding or something? i know there was a couple bugs but ive become kind of deverse in byond code reslently if u need help