me,bosstman-1,silvercookie,firekid,owner of Bo,aaron the spartian,brandblade,wildheart3907,haley14,ryuk15,andrewblade ,spargue,GWBB,NINAFRO,Kiramay,mercy san,b3ba b3live it,raikou2,goddi kun,twoton,bamofresh,bambm,Bam2008,Mailk121,lol34,ranger-key ,Awayman,masterbraska,kyogirl,christe32,rykan,court,jwlee1,Ry o940,dbzforever,hunter15551,chillo,kyuubiGTX,Doctor bob,chini,ryoken,roxas,fatevamp,static,bebi tuf,big O,Jamesray203,diomodes,Brandon,flame48,ganing,when I remember the rest Ill post them
u Make me laguh at how racies U Are
Bobbyawesome wrote:
u Make me laguh at how racies U Are

I think it's spelled "racist".
Bobbyawesome, please spell correct if your going to argue. Also stop with your quest to obtain as many medals as you can.
No its racist
The best part about this guild is that the rippers are too stupid to know how to edit it off of their hubs.

<3 Rippers
Aixelsyd wrote:
The best part about this guild is that the rippers are too stupid to know how to edit it off of their hubs.

<3 Rippers

Well, what you expect. All they know how to do is code ichigo clan and make double rasengan.
Rip Nation wrote:
Aixelsyd wrote:

<3 Rippers

Well, what you expect. All they know how to do is code ichigo clan and make double rasengan.

Well, what DO you expect. All they know how to do is code IN Ichigo clan and make Double Rasengan.(For someone who criticizes rips, you have bad grammar.
KyoInuzaki93 wrote:
Rip Nation wrote:
Aixelsyd wrote:

<3 Rippers

Well, what DO you expect. All they know how to do is code IN Ichigo clan and make Double Rasengan.(For someone who criticizes rips, you have bad grammar.

I didn't see any lacked grammar in his sentence.
LONG LIVE THE RIP NATION

As long as you guys are around there is a place on BYOND for my guild :)
Bobbyawesome wrote:
me,bosstman-1,silvercookie,firekid,owner of Bo,aaron the spartian,brandblade,wildheart3907,haley14,ryuk15,andrewblade ,spargue,GWBB,NINAFRO,Kiramay,mercy san,b3ba b3live it,raikou2,goddi kun,twoton,bamofresh,bambm,Bam2008,Mailk121,lol34,ranger-key ,Awayman,masterbraska,kyogirl,christe32,rykan,court,jwlee1,Ry o940,dbzforever,hunter15551,chillo,kyuubiGTX,Doctor bob,chini,ryoken,roxas,fatevamp,static,bebi tuf,big O,Jamesray203,diomodes,Brandon,flame48,ganing,when I remember the rest Ill post them

Dont add my name i dont know like anyone here and my games not a rip
Br4nd0n2008 wrote:
Bobbyawesome wrote:

Dont add my name i dont know like anyone here and my games not a rip

Ok I believe you
I love how none of your games are in this guild, Bobbyawesome. Such as... Bleach Dark Power Of The Shinigami's.
Or Mitadake High 2 <- Just the NAME of that game screams rip.
Isidar_Mithrim wrote:
I love how none of your games are in this guild, Bobbyawesome. Such as... Bleach Dark Power Of The Shinigami's.
Or Mitadake High 2 <- Just the NAME of that game screams rip.

Games have to be hosted
Rip nation the only reason my games aint on here because u love me right
Bobbyawesome wrote:

I don't love you it's just that you're my hero.
Rip Nation wrote:
Bobbyawesome wrote:

Lol Bobby is everyone's hero! (Sarcasm)
-Soul.Survivor.Snowman- wrote:
Rip Nation wrote:
Bobbyawesome wrote:

Lol Bobby is everyone's hero! (Sarcasm)

Thanks for the heads up on the sarcasm. I would've never guessed.
Ok. This guild is retarded. You add games in here and spam them?! How fuckin' mature of ya! NEVER ONCE HAVE ME OR BISH CLAIMED THAT OUR GAME WAS ORIGINAL. However, I will say that alot of things are original on the game compared with some games that don't do fuck all to them. And if this guild has something against my game, learn the definition of "mature" and keep your fucking childish attitudes to yourself.
Wyrda wrote:
Ok. This guild is retarded. You add games in here and spam them?! How fuckin' mature of ya! NEVER ONCE HAVE ME OR BISH CLAIMED THAT OUR GAME WAS ORIGINAL. However, I will say that alot of things are original on the game compared with some games that don't do fuck all to them. And if this guild has something against my game, learn the definition of "mature" and keep your fucking childish attitudes to yourself.

Bleach Resolve just plain old fails, you just fail a little more.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6 7 8