Twilight

by Huey13
ID:69137

Hey All you Twilight lovers!! This is the first ever twilight game!! Its up by my friend Hiper uchiha! OMG He is great and so is this game! You have got to try it!!! Twilight Pictures, Images and Photos

Ok Now listen. Some of you might know me as Angel(Huey13) But in this incredibly awsome game I get to play EDWARD!!!twilight Pictures, Images and Photos Thats me ^^...

Okay!! Next up to bat is the Owner him self! Hiper uchiha! He is playing as himself. I wish he would play as jasper >_> buuut he's still a Cullen and I still love him ^_^ Okay he is both races. That's the only way you can turn. So don't ask >_>. Okay. His name is Kuige Cullen of the Cullen family!rawr jasper Pictures, Images and Photos That's him! NOW ADORE HIM!!!

Okay. Now, there is my sister ALICE!!! She has the power to see the future. I mention her power because its the best. She is...sorta like a child. so...I can't explain it. You know when a baby laughs it makes you smile. Well that's how we feel with Alice. She is the nicest person you will ever meet. She is really awesome. If we love her then you just might ADORE HER ^^alice cullen Pictures, Images and Photos That's Alice. Look at the expression on her face. Very care free. No troubles, no stress.

sparky i aint know u had games
Where's the rest of the fam xD