Pyrce High

by MasterBraska
Pyrce High
A school, a murder and a killer, can you survive the round?
ID:697237

I've looked around, but I can't find any host button or options from the drop down in the game. So, can't seem to find a way to host while running the game, other than opening Dream Daemon and hosting it there.

Is there a way to host the game normally without Dream Daemon--am I not looking hard enough? Or do I have to use Dream Daemon?
Not a 100% sher about that but i have only ever Been able to host in Dream Daemon, but if it help's look up "Shell Server"
For some games, you can do it through Dream Seeker, but I've found my experience with hosting through Dream Seeker to be... well, unreliable. You're better off just using a Dream Daemon client. Other than that, I don't know and I've never heard of a way of doing it differently.

All a shell really is is a server run on a computer that can be left on 24/7, with a fast connection speed (2 MB upload and download or faster), and possibly an FTP. Usually you pay for one, but I just host myself. My connection speed is pretty fast, or at least, not so slow that people complain about lag as soon as their on my server.