ID:70128

Keywords: ciao
Since I joined BYOND back in 2000/2001, I've picked up a wealth of knowledge both from the language and the community. Being a forum moderator taught me patience and respect for differences despite anonymity, amongst other things. As a programmer I grew from a vague understanding of C via text MUDs, to a solid grasp of design principles and object-oriented programming in DM. And as a person I learned to appreciate the small communities that gather online in the presence of games and similar interests; f.ex the people I still talk to now years after I met them online in a game, in Chatters or on the forums.

Nowadays, I don't really find myself with the time or inclination to finish my dream game here, however. As such, and in consideration of the pseudo-responsibilities I've held in the past, I figured I'd give a heads-up to those inclined to care. I suspect I'll still be dropping by Chatters occasionally to insult Haywire or play some CrossFire (or whatever be the fad of the day there), and I'm reachable via MSN.

Have a good one ;)
...I'm offended.
Just make sure you play my game when it comes out! :)
I give you two weeks. Mostly because I know, like the rest of us, you wont be able to stay away.

Insulting Haywire is just too much fun.
Well, don't stay away to long.
Tiberath wrote:
I give you two weeks. Mostly because I know, like the rest of us, you wont be able to stay away.

he's not staying away, just not as active in the community as the rest of you lay-a-bouts.