Not if the games is crap to begin with.
Has this discussion ended? If so, let's recap:

- I join a game, question its design choices and attempt to give suggestions
- I get banned and cussed at by a staff member within minutes, their reasoning being that (according to them) I was being mean and insulting, and so they assumed that I was not going to be the least bit helpful, and as such banned me on the spot instead of waiting to find out if that was truly the case
- I get accused of having not wanted to give actual advice/suggestions, even though it is readily apparent that I was according to the given log, and the fact that I was banned so quickly hindered my ability to give further advice
- Someone else misreads a previous comment and thus accuses my credibility of being reduced, although they are in fact wrong since they interpreted the comment incorrectly
- the end?
This game is poor. I agree.
Wait, I'm confused. The joke is that you're tricking people into thinking you're sad enough to troll a Dragonball game, right? But the joke itself is an attempt to troll the member pages. Isn't trolling the blogs just as sad as trolling the games?

So what is it I'm missing? Where does this pay off for you? So far you've convinced two groups your socially retarded and all you have to show for it is a chat log of you acting like an jerk and two dozen comment from people walking past calling you an idiot.
DarkView wrote:
Wait, I'm confused. The joke is that you're tricking people into thinking you're sad enough to troll a Dragonball game, right? But the joke itself is an attempt to troll the member pages. Isn't trolling the blogs just as sad as trolling the games?

So what is it I'm missing? Where does this pay off for you? So far you've convinced two groups your socially retarded and all you have to show for it is a chat log of you acting like an jerk and two dozen comment from people walking past calling you an idiot.

That's it, DarkView. Use the anger! Let it control you! Become one of us! ;)
Zaole wrote:
That's it, DarkView. Use the anger! Let it control you! Become one of us! ;)

I wasn't trying to flame you or anything, it's just really hard to describe this without using terms like that. I don't really have a reason to be angry. I really am just curious about how this appeals to you.
Trolling is a sick and disgusting fetish. ;o
Great discussion guys.
The Dragonball IP is an interesting one because the characters spend a lot of time gaping over eachother's power levels and straining. Characters spend whole episodes sitting around a gravity chamber punching air to get stronger, and that's actually exciting for the fans.

Seems boring to me too, but it's a really interesting characteristic that any IP would focus so heavily on the grind. It's perhaps one of the few IPs where you can grind just for the sake of grinding, because being Over 9000 is, in itself, the goal. (Of course, there's also a whole bunch of animes that copped this "power level" idea from DragonBall Z after it proved so successful.)
I like your logic already. Hehe.

Thumbs up to you, sir.
What's so imperfekt(imperfect)About Burning Pride?
A Idiot/Fool is born every second like you Zaole.Really you should find something more productive to do instead of complaining how boring you're life is.
Page: 1 2