quit causing drama on ravens blog.
Your games are stupid ass rips. ROFL it even says this on the hub.

" Game like no other."

You're hilarious. You're the only retard here XD And good job asking to stop causing drama when you were the first one to throw an insult.

Keep going! LOL
ok, see this is how i know u failed school. first off saying retarded things and as you say having a "retarded game" of which has bipassed some of the best games on byond is different you dumb fuck. learn how to talk before you keep talkin crap little kid.
Your stupid rip hasn't bypassed anything.

ok, see this is how i know u failed school

"You" is a word. Not a letter. GOOD ONE.

Keep going. You're just making this alot easier.

my "rip" has bypassed alot of games, so unless you know for a fact, grow a spine and just walk away you can't win little kid.
I do know for a fact, looks like you lose.

Rank means nothing in a game, and I can laugh well knowing that the top ranked games are original.

OWNED
Do you have documented evidence, I didn't think so, better gather all facts before you say you're right, loser, and if you in fact think you "owned" me which is a term only a noob uses, you have another thing coming loser. and that's a lie, not all top ranked games are original moron.
Jiraiya Itachi wrote:
Do you have documented evidence, I didn't think so, better gather all facts before you say you're right, loser, and if you in fact think you "owned" me which is a term only a noob uses, you have another thing coming loser. and that's a lie, not all top ranked games are original moron.

1. Naruto GOA by Masterdan

2. Bleach: Las Noches by Seireitei Productions

3.Duel Monsters Unlimited by UnknownDuel

4.Duel Monsters Online by Kajika

5.Mitadake High by Devourer

6.Death Note Online by Sabaku no Kira

7.Shinobi by Acryptid

8.Bleach by VcentG

9.Pokemon Citrine Online by Fint

10.DBTC by SuperSaiyanGokuX

Wrong. Oh, and these are all front page games; meaning that they have a prerequiset of being substantially original.

3 of those games started off as rips. thank you very much for proving my point ^_^ come again.
Rugg wrote:
Jiraiya Itachi wrote:

7.Shinobi by Acryptid

8.Bleach by VcentG

Wrong. Oh, and these are all front page games; meaning that they have a prerequiset of being substantially original.

lol you actually wasted your time to do this
I'm done argueing with you girls.
Ravenx465 wrote:
Rugg wrote:
Jiraiya Itachi wrote:

7.Shinobi by Acryptid

8.Bleach by VcentG

lol you actually wasted your time to do this lmao

It took me less than a minute to copy and paste. Go look on the front page yourself, they are all there.
Rugg wrote:
It took me less than a minute to copy and paste. Go look on the front page yourself, they are all there.

then less than a minute of your life passed away to nothing lol
Oh and, It could be worse. I could have wasted my money on a sourcecode.

zing.
Rugg wrote:
Oh and, It could be worse. I could have wasted my money on a sourcecode.

zing.

i have alot of money and the way i use it dosn't concern u buddy
$200 Isn't alot. But it certainly is an exceeding amount considering the fact that you bought a sourcecode that wasn't even worth the money.

You know what I find, alot of people on byond are losers for 4 reasons.

1. they talk shit, when they don't know anything about the person, they are talking shit about

2. they have no respect for people, all they know how to do is put people down

3. you guys have no lives if your going to rag on someone that does graphics, or has a game that started as a rip.

4. You guys talk shit, when the fact of the matter is you grew up with no parents or you were beaten, so to cover it up, you make fun of people and it makes you feel like less trash then you really are.
Jiraiya Itachi: "I'm done argueing with you girls."

I don't offer condolences or my respect towards people who are a hysterical joke; and in all honesty, you made yourself look like a gigantic douchebag (Only to be proven wrong afterwards with that "documented evidence".)

People wouldn't "talk shit" over the internet because thier parents beat them. What, are you 10 years old? You made yourself look like a faggot, and I'm almost positive if I were one of your parents I would beat the shit out of you.

beat the shit out of me, hmmm, my own dad couldn't beat the shit out of me, let alone a little kid who talks shit on people for moronic reasons, I'm done argueing with all of you girls.
Page: 1 2 3