You've said that once already. And I'm sure your parents beat the living shit out of you.
lulz
Rugg wrote:
$200 Isn't alot. But it certainly is an exceeding amount considering the fact that you bought a sourcecode that wasn't even worth the money.

see this is where your wrong about everything i never bought it for 200 buddy i bought it for less u believed rumors and went with them so thats were u have to edit and work on that
lolololololololol.

To be honest, you're all annoying.

Each one of you has some sort of elitist superiority complex and make an ignorant assumption of being over 9000x smarter than the last person who made a comment.

None of you will admit to having this problem, Unless one of you wants to prove me wrong and say you do in which case I win either way.

lulz i tink ppl lyk rugg nd hasting ned 2 stai on uther pplz beyund pagez nd stop pssn on uther ppl nd teh uthr pplz hur ned 2 stop whining bout...

Pathetic flame wars on BYOND. This a community meant for making and creating games, If Raven really bought this source, Then oh well. His game may rot and die in the worm hole of rips, or could actually succeed and make it better than the original if hes able to.

All in all faggots, I think it's time we stop lurking on BYOND posting flamez, lolz k?

Btw I had the time to post this because I have absolutely no life, I'm over 9000 pounds, I has no girlfriend, My parents beat me and rape me, I do online schooling and I smell like an ape.

Figured I'd beat you faggots too it.

Thank you for your time BYOND.
Learn to talk you hick.
DarkLordKoji wrote:
Btw I had the time to post this because I have absolutely no life, I'm over 9000 pounds, I has no girlfriend, My parents beat me and rape me, I do
online schooling and I smell like an ape.

u really didn't have to tell us all of that
Idk who is worse, him or his parents who want to rape a 9000 pound blob.
Rtbbvr wrote:
Idk who is worse, him or his parents who want to rape a 9000 pound blob.

i think the fact that his parents rape him is depressing and him being 9000 pounds explains his spelling issue since he has really fat fingers
2 out of 10.
Riku 123q wrote:
2 out of 10.

Do you really have to go around downing everyone posts? I know you're all "anti-rip" and crap now, but you still don't need to do what you're doing (I don't even think you realise you'e doing it).
Hasting wrote:
You're hilarious. You're the only retard here XD

Now I'm here mang.

Howey wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
2 out of 10.

Do you really have to go around downing everyone posts? I know you're all "anti-rip" and crap now, but you still don't need to do what you're doing (I don't even think you realise you'e doing it).

I wasn't trolling, I just don't like em. ;\ They're all just to brite for my liking. ;D
I'm not talking about just here. Most places I go I see that you've left a negative comment (I didn't say all before you post a link to somewhere you posted something nice).
IF YOU WANNA SEE SOME ACTION

YOU GOTTA BE THE CENTER OF ATTRACTION
Ravenx465 wrote:
DarkLordKoji wrote:
Btw I had the time to post this because I have absolutely no life, I'm over 9000 pounds, I has no girlfriend, My parents beat me and rape me, I do
online schooling and I smell like an ape.

u really didn't have to tell us all of that

Oh look at that list on my page. >_>
Howey wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
2 out of 10.

hes not happy in life
Ravenx465 wrote:
Howey wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
2 out of 10.

hes not happy in life

Ooh yea , I'm happy, As perverted as I am, How could I not be?
ITT: Bunch of annoying faggots
Page: 1 2 3