I highly doubt there's such a thing as "pre-alpha" sir.
Getting mad? DUDE. this is fucking hilarious how u idiots are voting on a game that's going to be the top best on byond. if u acutally take a look at what we have done then ya'll see. :P!
You did get mad at our opinions. And I doubt this game is going to surpass GOA. Mdnight did the groundwork for this game as far as icons go, so don't go around saying "Oh Im the iconner durp durp". There isn't such thing as a "pre-alpha".

Also take note that the game hasn't done anything. Im being serious. Has it even progressed any signifigant amount since raven bought the source?

Waste of time.
Rugg wrote:
You did get mad at our opinions. And I doubt this game is going to surpass GOA. Mdnight did the groundwork for this game as far as icons go, so don't go around saying "Oh Im the iconner durp durp". There isn't such thing as a "pre-alpha".

Also take note that the game hasn't done anything. Im being serious. Has it even progressed any signifigant amount since raven bought the source?

Waste of time.

~
LOL rugg UR SOOOOOOOOOO WRONG .
Before a few months ago in pre alpha or something like that this game had like 150+ persons believe me goa was almost empty but then the game went to a large updates and the plp started to leave. but when the game gets 24/3 and with clothes and sword and new jutsus villages and clans well will b 2x better than goa
We answered it truly. Tell us about the future, kay, but from our observation of "Pre-Alpha" it hasn't changed enough to be considered good for Pre-Alpha.

So Hell No.
yea what killerexp said
Only 2 people have this source? I know more than that
Killerexp wrote:
Rugg wrote:

Waste of time.

~
Before a few months ago in pre alpha or something like that this game had like 150+ persons believe me goa was almost empty but then the game went to a large updates and the plp started to leave. but when the game gets 24/3 and with clothes and sword and new jutsus villages and clans well will b 2x better than goa

Or not. Raven (or any of his staff)s' programming competancy isn't nearly 1/10th of Masterdans' or Kobatas. I can guarentee you that.

The only thing that is good about NE are the icons. And guess what? They were made before the game was sold to Raven.

Rugg wrote:
Killerexp wrote:
Rugg wrote:

Waste of time.

~

Or not. Raven (or any of his staff)s' programming competancy isn't nearly 1/10th of Masterdans' or Kobatas. I can guarentee you that.

The only thing that is good about NE are the icons. And guess what? They were made before the game was sold to Raven.

for once i agree with you lol
Okay, we fixed kaguya and haku so far, we are adding more nara jutsus, we made mist village. i finished few pairs of clothes working on more soon. i made more weapons etc.
1 question why is naruto ofline for so much time? btw rugg even if ti was sold who cares...? the game isnt the best becouse of the graphics u cant make a game with only icons u gotta have imagination to make the game look real.... u gotta think if u were a player what u would like to have in game .. and raven is working hard on this game if u didnt see she / he got more games toc are about normally he wont be always making this 1...
Pre-Alpha

In contrast to alpha and beta versions, the pre-alpha is not feature complete. When it is used, it refers to all activities performed during the software project prior to software testing. These activities can include requirements analysis, software design, software development and unit testing.

In typical open source development, there are several types of pre-alpha versions. Milestone versions include specific sets of functions and are released as soon as the functionality is complete. Nightly builds are versions that are usually automatically checked out from the revision control system and built, typically over night; these versions allow the testers to test the recently implemented functionality immediately, and find the new bugs.

Wikipedia sez: Pre-Alpha is possible.

Faggots and noobs say: Wikipedia is an unreliable source, but I will also blindly follow the bible like a sheep.

*cough* not reliable*cough*

*tosses big words around to make him look smart*
Tac wrote:

Why is it not reliable?
Oh, because you're... you're a sheep, right?

One of those people who just follow the crowd.

I've tested the wiki, and I've been threatened to be banned from writing wrong things in it. It's ALWAYS being checked.

I wouldn't suggest using it to save a life, but for something so small like a pre-alpha? Yeah, It's smart to trust it.

Especially since I posted this... 3 days ago and it's still there.
DarkLordKoji wrote:
Tac wrote:

Why is it not reliable?
Oh, because you're... you're a sheep, right?

One of those people who just follow the crowd.

I've tested the wiki, and I've been threatened to be banned from writing wrong things in it. It's ALWAYS being checked.

I wouldn't suggest using it to save a life, but for something so small like a pre-alpha? Yeah, It's smart to trust it.

Especially since I posted this... 3 days ago and it's still there.

actually its not reliable because anyone can change the information on wiki k dont you watch the news or go on the site you can change the info and some info arent facts the info is submitted by average joes and on some occasions a smart person comes along and corrects the information then another fucktard comes and changes it thats the way it works
Jiraiya Itachi wrote:
see what I mean by morons.. cutting things down, just because they have no life.

You sir have lost my respect, They aren't being morons just because they're doing something you disagree with.
They say hell no, Because no details, screenshots, updates or anything was added.
Just a few poll questions.
_.
I'm disappointed at the fact it was sold, but my answer is going to be "Hell No" I liked the game, but I don't believe it's going to surpass GOA, maybe come in second or third?
Page: 1 2