Tiberath wrote:
Axerob wrote:
I really hope this new concept of reporting rips won't be abused, I'd hate to see an original game be marked as a rip, It's a good idea, and I'm sure there's a way to keep at least some abuse from it.

I don't foresee that happening. If it does, chances are they'll summon a few more hub moderators up to make sure people aren't on vendettas.

Just a random guess that your a hub moderator.
Kingstone99 wrote:
Just a random guess that your a hub moderator.

And you'd be incorrect. Truth be told I don't know who the hub moderators are. It's my guess that because the hub is the be-all-and-end-all of the games on BYOND (or at least so the users think) that only the super-top-dogs look after it.
I think vendettas may be unlikely, but ultimately our goal here is to expand the task force beyond our current moderator pool, so I wouldn't rule it out. However, the two groups have differing permissions, which basically means our admins should have the final say on anything critical, and task force members can't push a game into "always published" status. If we saw any real abuse going on anyway we'd simply yank the abuser out of the task force.
Page: 1 2