ID:7160

So much for giving it a few weeks. My mom typed up the email and sent it to my dad about an hour ago, and then I called him to talk a bit, and let him know he has something in his inbox.

This is (Mom), how are you? I've been going over alot of issue's over the last couple of months concerning what is best for everyone...including us. I think that I was overwhelmed with life in general and was looking for happieness and thought that moving far away would give me it. All I have done is give more problems than solutions. I wanted to write ealier but was unsure as to how you may feel and how to word this. I am considering moving back to Maryland at the end of the school year...around May, but do not want to disturb your life if you have moved on. I am going to have Spiro call you tonight regarding this email as he is aware of it. Maybe if you are willing to work together through marriage counseling * we can work our issue's out for the good of all. I think that the kids would be happier living with both of us if we can put them first and not pressure each other. I should have given you the chance when you asked but I was to overwhelmed to deal with anything more at the time. Let me know either way, I have only spoken to Spiro and (Sister) about this, as I don't want other's envolved.
(Mom)

My dad started reading the email out loud, and I was following along. When he got to the spot I marked *, he let out a scream.

"AAAAH SPIROOOOO! TELL YOUR MOTHER TO PACK HER BAGS AND COME ON HOME!"

At this point I pass the phone over to my mom so she and my dad could talk to each other. She excuses herself for some privacy and later, I hear that we're to gradually get our stuff packed up so that the family is ready to leave at the end of the school year (or around May).

Hot damn was this a night. Happy New Year!
:)
Glad to hear it. But I do want to warn you, alot of times, after a break up or a divorce, or any other circumstances, adults in general cannot repatch their love life.

Don't get me wrong, plenty have, but in my life and through my eyes, Ive seen more couples stay broken up, they even try to fix things and it dosen't work.

I hope with all my soul your parents fix their realtionship, but I just don't want you to get your hopes up.
Yeah. If things end up not working out between them again, I can't say I'll be surprised.

Even still, I hope that somehow things will just "fit back together". A stupid little fantasy, yeah, but it's pretty much all I can hope for.

BUT, if things fall apart again maybe it'll end on better terms than what happened the first time.
Its not a stupid fantasy, I often wonder what my life would be like my my mother and father had stayed together and made it work. I wonder if my life would have been different, if Id be in a different place then I am right now.

I hope your parents do too, and they'll need all your support.
I'm far from a marriage counselor so there's not much I can do. But that won't stop me from trying if I get the opportunity. :P At best, I've been slipping little "nice things" about the opposite parent whenever I was talking to one of them.

The older of my two younger sisters and my mom were in the same room with me when he let out that scream through the phone. My mom knew him long enough to understand but my sister said she felt like her heart was beating out of her chest. It really terrified her.