Mitadake High

by Devourer Of Souls
Mitadake High
Anime, horror, survival, mystery, murder, intrigue! All rolled into one little school. Ain't it fun?
ID:716461

Metabee12 banned me for no reason. I pointed out spelling errors in their MOTD and Meta then said " Fuck you. " Then called me a bitch. Then banned me.
Can't really do anything about it. Their server their rules.. their judgement. This is what happens when people are allowed to run their own servers.
Hm, Well i can run my server my way. And many people seem to like the way i run it.
Being an asshole is not a good way to run a server. It never will be either. If someone points out a spelling mistake, you should accept, maybe say that you won't/can't/don't feel like fixing it, and leave it at that. Grow up.
In response to LightYagamiXY
You assume people who get in trouble always tell the truth. He says he was banned for that. But I doubt that's the way it happened, and for a third-party to try and defend the kid who got banned isn't a wise choice.
In response to Metabee12
Metabee12 wrote:
Hm, Well i can run my server my way. And many people seem to like the way i run it.

I* and* no period. I*

Gonna ban me now? <3
In response to Naruto0727
Naruto0727 wrote:
You assume people who get in trouble always tell the truth. He says he was banned for that. But I doubt that's the way it happened, and for a third-party to try and defend the kid who got banned isn't a wise choice.

I actually find it quite convincing about Tydodork's side of the story, since I have been in the server before, and corrected the host of his spelling. His story seems quite true, since he says he doesn't like to be "corrected". Then again, I am a couple of days behind to see this. So...I take no part of this argument. (Which by posting this, I probably do...)

To be honest, being banned for simply pointing out minor mistakes in their motd isnt a good reason to even be banned. For all we could know, bad spelling can lure away people who want a really great grammar roleplay. All I want is that I can be un-banned so I can play Mitadake since it was the only good roleplay that manages to survive byond.
.< find a Different server... hell I might even go back to hosting a server once I get my internet set up at my new place...
ok he told u the right way so y ban him stupid thats not even worth kiking him dude how old r u 1 or 2 tell me the anwser or will u ban me to dude grow up stupid