Naruto:Futile Eden

by Thomasg21
Whoever is trying to take over my game stop now, you dont have permission to be hosting my game let alone on my Hub. Good Day
ID:719870

Currently based on a version of NFF, come experience a bit of..an experiment :P

Train jutsus practically instantly, enjoy admin events, and become the best!
o shit hella fan's
_< bob unban me
Can someone unbann me i DAED and its been like 2 days
...why did u DA in the first place
bob plz unban me... it's been like almost 2 months now u baned me for DA since i didn't know u used earth dome on me
I DAED because i was looking at wind moves when i died i looked at attack and nothing was there so i logged out and logged back in there wa slava and some dude said THiS NIGGA LOGGED baCK IN and he said in say u mad
In response to Xsinx3
Xsinx3 wrote:
bob plz unban me... it's been like almost 2 months now u baned me for DA since i didn't know u used earth dome on me

Lol First you say 2 days now you say 2 months Lol
In response to Tujuen
Tujuen wrote:
Xsinx3 wrote:

Lol First you say 2 days now you say 2 months Lol

i'm not Ajchash12 u stupid fuck
To be a Jashin you be a basic and put your last name as Jashin you get double the WP but their are some Down sides that i wont say :/
W.T.F just happened :|
? what do you mean
Server went down for a while,
thats what i mean
CAN Someone please unbann me please please please
lol what was u baned for
In response to Xsinx3
Bullshit, For 1, It Hasn't Been 2 Months, And 2, I Don't Know Ur Damn IP Address -.-
Sense we dont rlly need any Admins i guess i can open one more spot post why you should be admin and how u can help the game i dont want shit short lmao
wheres the fourms
i love NFE ._. and ther auto edits
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10