ID:72149

In 7 days I'll lose my membership and I most likely won't be renewing it because I'm saving up for a new guitar, if someone wants to renew my membership that'd be cool too :o.
Nay to you too.
You should change your red bg to a darker color, or put your text white, I couldn't read it lol. I had to highlight it to read it XD
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
You should change your red bg to a darker color, or put your text white, I couldn't read it lol. I had to highlight it to read it XD

No point in doing it now since it'll be gone in a week.
Come on people not enough nays yet.
Who knows, maybe someone will renew it for you =o
Only girls and 40 year old basement virgins that pretend to be girls get random renewals.
When I put my hair in a ponytail I've been told I look like a girl, does that count?
BxS0ldi3R wrote:

Agreed. And I did that as well. It's not even that much for a membership, you can be like me and do 5-30 minute surveys for cash. :)
I'm sure you can find something more worthwhile to save up for than a guitar.
Shaduu wrote:
What kind of guitar are you saving up for?

I don't have a job so it'll take me awhile, but this.
Lord Ulquiorra wrote:
When I put my hair in a ponytail I've been told I look like a girl, does that count?

For some, yes.

Man, nayers are merciless today.
I like nays.
Lord Ulquiorra wrote:
Shaduu wrote:

That's pretty pimping, but if you want to keep your membership, fifteen dollars isn't much to keep you alive and it does last for a year.

Lord Ulquiorra wrote:
Shaduu wrote:

That's pretty pimping, but if you want to keep your membership, fifteen dollars isn't much to keep you alive and it does last for a year.

Ill Renew it tomorrow. Gotta add some money to my Paypal
Aixelsyd wrote:
Only girls and 40 year old basement virgins that pretend to be girls get random renewals.

When I made a post like this, two people renewed mine. <_< I'm not 40, nor a virgin. I'm 43 fool!
Howey wrote:
Aixelsyd wrote:

When I made a post like this, two people renewed mine. <_<i'm not 40, nor a virgin. I'm 43 fool!
<br/>
People hate me though.

WTF the suspense so who renewed it?