Pokemon: Shadows of Darkness

by Vampirism96
Pokemon: Shadows of Darkness
Welcome to PSD! Join us, where you can take gym challenges, capture, train, and trade your pokemon, we will even add quests soon. Constantly updating.
i wana play game?
Join my server that I put up just now :D
I cant log onto my own server. . .
Come to my rp server, full of rp and ranks and skills, and we have custom transformations, Come join us!! http://www.byond.com/games/Kawkawawka/unknown
Hey vamp...how are you?...hey guy i am here because i need your help :/, i want make my brazilian pokemon but i dont have one base....can you give me the source of PSOD please? thank you for atention.... :)
246Hitalo, Hey I'm going to tell you a little Secret, a long time ago Vap, gave me full rights to the source and ownerships, I hereby DECLINE you for ANYTHING that has to do with obtaining the PSOD source, there is a a high want for this source, and I refuse to just HAND IT OUT, PSOD will be back up within the week, and finished within the year.

for all the fans who've come here to play , it's comming back

For all of the people who advertise on MY game's hub, I would like if you stoped, or died, Pick one.

For those of you who don't see me fit to care for PSOD, if you don't like it you can join the spammers in death.
As of right now, The only person I want to see try and brute around PSOD is Vamparisim or myself and staff.

Welcome to PSOD.
Are the gyms ever open?
Why did u ban me i asked to be called cobalt since everyone was changing there name to colors and swamperts color is colbalt, then U Said "possibly, do u think i forgot what u did" then i got banned what did i do.
If you liked the original game PED, come take a look at PUO which is a brand new and original Pokemon coming to Byond. Cart12 and Myself are working together with a few other well known Pokemon players to bring this game to byond (since Pokemon has been in the dark on byond for quite a while). Fan/Favorite the hub and try out the Demo which you can download on the hub!

http://www.byond.com/games/IMangekyouI/ PokemonUniverseOrigins
Really Mang? How are you gunna advertise on my Hub like that? <.< Like lol let me go do it to you >/
Because your game has been dead for a million years?
Because he is filth. And a flat-chested bimbo.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:

Go suck your dads dick.
In response to IMangekyouI
IMangekyouI wrote:
Xirre wrote:

Go suck your dads dick.

I don't have a dad.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
IMangekyouI wrote:
Xirre wrote:

Go suck your dads dick.

I don't have a dad.

Faggot.
IMangekyouI wrote:
Xirre wrote:
IMangekyouI wrote:
Xirre wrote:

Go suck your dads dick.

I don't have a dad.

Faggot.

Sounds like you're going through something internally there, bud. Are you alright?
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
IMangekyouI wrote:
Xirre wrote:
IMangekyouI wrote:
Xirre wrote:

Go suck your dads dick.

I don't have a dad.

Faggot.

Sounds like you're going through something internally there, bud. Are you alright?

Or maybe I was just calling you a faggot. Let's keep it simple.
IMangekyouI wrote:
Xirre wrote:
IMangekyouI wrote:
Xirre wrote:
IMangekyouI wrote:
Xirre wrote:

Go suck your dads dick.

I don't have a dad.

Faggot.

You seem very bothered. You don't seem to be happy with your current state in life.
In response to Xirre
Xirre wrote:
IMangekyouI wrote:
Xirre wrote:
IMangekyouI wrote:
Xirre wrote:
IMangekyouI wrote:
Xirre wrote:

Go suck your dads dick.

I don't have a dad.

Faggot.

You seem very bothered. You don't seem to be happy with your current state in life.

If only you knew just how much of a bitch you make yourself look, go back to Narnia please.
Page: 1 2 3 4