The host mickey thats hosting right now banned me for calling him an assjerk Lol he didn't even do a comeback
Lol i was banned for killing him..
I will be opening a server that will be on from 7am - 10:30pm
everyday!!!!
Ironclos I banned you for not following my server rules no swearing and looking at my records I unbanned you both
Jittai I need some follow up on how to make stuff so if you could post it on my page that would be great thanks!!!
Someone needs to set up a normal server.
DON I TOLD YOU THIS MAN DO YOU WANT ME TO WRECK THE SERVER DUDE IF YOU WANT TO TRY GO AHEAD A**HOLE!!!
And by the way thanks to people who are not following my rules on the server it will be shut down for 1 more day so if no one is following the rules and I told them the rules the the server gets shut down for 3 days!!!
Michaelmikey is just one of those people who gain control of a game and completely destroys it by abusing their power(Ex. Banning someone for looking at his records wtf)
Needs a better guide..
If I had access to the host files I would host, it won't be 24/7 though

BTW Michael is way too conservative with his rules, he thinks the word damn is cussing, that's stupid, nobody considers damn as cussing that I know of.
GUESS WHAT?

I found my old host files for Stranded, and believe them to be rather... updated.

For now I will be hosting mostly 24/7...

EDIT: Lost host files, fml
anyone know what you can do with pearls?
god damn why cant this be 24/7 and maps save or do they save o.O cant download host files fuck my life
needs some help with crafting system... i dont know how to do anything , maybe make some guide with all the recipes or something
i love this game sadly it doues not have many players need more players overall 5/5
In response to Pokegurl89
cant get players if they dont know how to play it took me forever to figure out alot of the stuff making fire is still beyond me
How do i make a raft or boat?
can i get host files????
everyone if u got black screen create again character then put ur name ur byond name
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11 12