David8741 wrote:
can i get host files????

That guy is blind.
In response to Turas
Turas wrote:
David8741 wrote:
can i get host files????

That guy is blind.

Perhaps I'm ignorant, but he's not blind. The host file download link is not working. Perhaps you're blind? xP.
download host file is work now
Guys I told you I am the main host
And if you keep complaining about my server I do not need to run it!!!
is this game even being updated anymore...?
and how do you get to the other islands

Yo we need a host Ive been trying to host but I cant and well I wanna play with others someone please host
@MichaelMikey, You are not the main host, you failed to keep the people happy and playing. I sha'll take the place of 24/7 hosting.
In response to Cracanslayer
Cracanslayer wrote:
We need a 24 hour server, tired of having to remake when i new host comes on or when i cant even get on because hosts dont open their ports

Yes I agree!
someone please make a server 24/7 this game is not on all the time
Heh, I just found out about this game (and how it uses my lighting system).

Jittai, can you get in touch with me? I have a few updates that I would like to distribute to you.
Please host a game, which is 24 hour sever please I been dying to play
is this game is online any more? this game have not been on for a long time
can someone please host this amazing game
I just can't figure out how to obtain a sharp or large rock, if anyone knows please reply.. thanks!
In response to Sanox2u
Try rivers. ;)
Oh.. i didn't have one the first map i tried but i think i saw one on the map i hosted. Thanks you've given me something to try, hehe.
Thank you to who ever bought me a membership. It was anonymous but had the note of "Upload Stranded Host files" made me laugh. They are uploaded now. Currently working on some minor fixes and stuff.
lol, my guess would be the guy who was asking in the other posts. Pretty cool thing to do, i look forward to those fixes as well.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12