I can't quite seem to get mining. I can get underground with my pick, but i swing and swing yet never clear the dirt to get to ore. So i thought maybe its trial and error and i have to just put the hole over the ore already. I tried this and could not harvest the ore with the pick still. Am i doing it wrong or is it broken? Thanks!
The newest update should fix this. ^
Ah ok, part of the problem was i did not know what i am doing and what to expect from mining.
Hey Jittai, I've noticed a lot of runtimes occurring in the SavePerson proc on line 29. It's saying the clients computer_id is null, and is resulting in runtimes every time this proc is called. If you could take a look at it, that would be wonderful.

Oh, on a side note, Stranded 3D is amazing. Just saying~. ;D

Do you know if they'd ever continue development?
*in my old man voice* bah, too many 3d games, i love this because it's 2d :P
In response to Sanox2u
Sanox2u wrote:
*in my old man voice* bah, too many 3d games, i love this because it's 2d :P

;D I have an awkward attraction to 2D and Isometric games. I still haven't figured out why yet.

I may never know!
I feel the same way, while i am playing this i am also messing around with key2heaven.com. It's another cool 2d game.
cool game. but how to sharpen a rock?
I had the same issue but it turns out the sharp rock is not an inventory item.
yea its only a boulder on map you need
why can't I join Killyourfather96's server? It keeps saying "conecting failed"..
We need a working 24/7 server. Otherwise, the efforts we do in one day are useless and time wasting.
cant join either, and yea
Some re-hauling is under-way. No date set at this time. The lag issue is the high-scores which in retrospect are not worth it.
Updated some fixes.

- Disabled scores.
(no more log-in lag or Server-to-server skills)

- Began updating gfx, new mob icon is in.
Okay.. Wth? Everytime I see a server on, I try to log in and i t always says "Conecting..failed". Come on! I wanna play really bad :\
I wish these hosts would tell me if there's something wrong.
I'm listening guys- I shouldn't have to hunt hosts down and ask if they found any bugs.
Maybe it's not a bug. Maybe they jut can't host properly :\
I've searched all over the internet and tried hosting myself but others trying to log in had the "Conecting..failed" problem too.. I think we can only count on your servers Jittai xD
The cheapest server service is roughly 20-30 dollars a month. That's the only reason I have it as downloadable, cause I can't really afford hosting myself.
How about the saving trouble, since the servers never seem to save characters. (Or maybe they just can't access the save file that was created.)
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12