Stranded

by Jittai
Stranded
A survival game that takes place in an archipelago with other people in the struggle to live.
In response to Red209baez
Red209baez wrote:
someone host

so that i can join
Every time I try to join a server, It always says "Connection...Failed"
I'm not aware of any issues regarding Stranded, as I've been updating and optimizing- any/all connection faileds you receive are hosts not being able to actually host as far as I can tell.
i can't combine in new version
the computer I'm using sucks so I can't even use the old version because i can't press anything since the game screen is too big for this computer, and the new version seems good but i can't do much in it without combining
The combine window in the new version if different, you have to raise the little tabs above items of the items you want to combine. I'm not sure if some combinations are broken because of this but they shouldn't be.

Also to combine two items quickly you just click now not drag and drop but I can make drag and drop also work if people want that.
oh i didn't know about the tabs, thanks
can i still use a branch to make fire? it's not working when i use spark over the branch
also, what happened to the hunger, thirst, and rest bar?
Going to be added later, didn't have time.
Mastermrgt, thank you for actually being able to host and let others join, but our characters don't save. can you fix that?
He is using an old version which is buggy.
oh
Not going to lie, Jittai but I really don't like what you have done to the game. I preferred it when it had skill levels and you had an inventory. I'm not a fan of the big chunky new HUD either. I really used to like this game as well.

Some times it refuses to load up for me and I don't even get the choice to load my character or make a new one also if I load my character used on a previous map into a new map it doesn't load in either. Then again there's no real point In loading up an old character in a new map since there's no skill levels any more.

The option to change skin colour doesn't work and instead it just swaps you between male/female.
Skill levels weren't removed.

You should be able to load your old save. Not sure about the skin change one, probably a bug.
In response to Jittai
Jittai wrote:
Skill levels weren't removed.

You should be able to load your old save. Not sure about the skin change one, probably a bug.

I was foraging for ages and didn't get a notification that it improved. Did you remove notifications when it increases or something?
I don't recall removing any notifications. Also, what were you foraging?
Can you clarify what you don't like about the HUD or new inventory?

Not sure what you mean about the big new chunky HUD though- none of the icons were made bigger, a lot were made smaller.
In response to Jittai
Jittai wrote:
Can you clarify what you don't like about the HUD or new inventory?

Not sure what you mean about the big new chunky HUD though- none of the icons were made bigger, a lot were made smaller.

The inventory is non-existant and the HUD icons were made massive and stuck to the right hand side.

Compared to the previous version e.g what you have in the screenshots.

The icons were not enlarged, the whole interface was.

Also what is wrong with the inventory system? What don't you like about it?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12