Stranded

by Jittai
Stranded
A survival game that takes place in an archipelago with other people in the struggle to live.
Shust wrote:
Niz is a raging bastard he came on "his" server talking shit got told and banned people. Someone else host

ill host i hate him too
Some tips time!! :O: Hammer - vined small branch and rock, vine - grass, branch - grass, rock - search in rock, small branch right click branch and break :d , Mace - vined branch and rock, shovel - vined branch and big rock. end of tips :o
Look above niz you were afk and that was best time ever. What happened was he came on cursing everyone out cus his friend was killed and got a needle stolen. When someone else hosts niz you'll be out of luck
It has it's fair share of spamkillers, but what really gets me is that I can't load a character. I work all day on my skills, shut it off, and end up with a black screen and having to make a new guy.
same hap 2 me
Guys guys, I was kidding first off, and plus, I massunbanned like a baws
@LukewarmSoup, that could be a number of things including the host deleting saves - a reason I'm implementing the highscores to act as a "back up" for saves. Not to mention it lets you leave a server, if your unhappy with the community/host, and not lose your skills.
um,are you almost finished with the update?
Yes.
turas invite me on byond as a friend
so i have skin cotton and a needle. nothing is working any tips?
and make the screen expandable in the update please
Shust wrote:
so i have skin cotton and a needle. nothing is working any tips?

Needle + Cotton = Cotton Shirt. I couldn't find anything else out.
Shust wrote:
Look above niz you were afk and that was best time ever. What happened was he came on cursing everyone out cus his friend was killed and got a needle stolen. When someone else hosts niz you'll be out of luck

i was hosting but i was too busy on iconning to continue hosting as much so im hosting again shust
Just to say... my poncho got bugged on me and skull mask. So I remade.and i just found the darn stuff
Forum made for game. I'm going to be sitting down and redoing some of the older codes.
Will the update wipe your character now? If you can, please try to get the save from NekoKity11's server onto the highscore list so I don't have to restart.
No, when you log onto any server it will compare what scores you have and update the higher ones.
ok thanks. Do you know when the update will occur? Are you going to add more tools? I have recipes for a lot, but idk if I have them all.
I've been kind of busy lately and this is just a hobby of mine - I also don't want to 'release' anything unfinished.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 12