There were natural Arrancars though. They were the hollows that tore off their masks successfully. They were nowhere near as powerful as the arrancar made by the hyougyouku, but they did exsist.
ShadowiceTeam wrote:
There were natural Arrancars though. They were the hollows that tore off their masks successfully. They were nowhere near as powerful as the arrancar made by the hyougyouku, but they did exsist.

Give me the names of three?
dont know if you guys are confusing vasto lordes with arrancars
I think they are.
They were un named. Mostly because they weren't the important ones.

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Arrancar

That explains it all. The Arrancars formed from tearing off their own mask, or weaker than the Full Arrancars created by Aizen with the Hōgyoku.
Idk why this came about, my point was jsut their are natural made arrancars in the bleach universe like stark and arturo. No need to argue about it.
Lol, well I posted in just to give more information. Wasn't really trynna start any kind of argument or anything. Just thought, the more you know, the better Bleach Game you can make :D! Lol
I'd be much obliged to do something for this game.
WOAH... so white... lmao.
Good CSS is good.
lol i think you are the first person to like it :P
Teka123 wrote:
lol i think you are the first person to like it :P

Why does background has to be white D:
I actually reall like it. It's unique and pretty cool. A colored blackground would look ugly, and black just doesn't work with the theme.
Hey Zane. I was wondering what wireframe/program you use for animations because im a lil bit too sucky at it and need some help. Thanks
what do you mean? i create wire
frames by hand. but i use graphics gale for everything if that's what you're referring to.

it has an onion skin feature which will make animating a whole lot easier.
Hey Zane I downloaded GraphicsGale but I don't really understand how to use it towards byond or use it at all. I'm just a good programmer so I wanna start pixel art too. Can you help me out.?
As do i, so i will be reading your reply
Graphics Gale is pretty simple to get into. unfortunately i cannot give you a complete rundown of how it works. so you can add my email and i'd be happy to answer your queries.
<3 Zane!
Page: 1 2 3 4