I am going to unsubscribe from this post not because I don't care about the review(It is a good review), but because there are a few morons that keep replying things that don't make any sense whatsoever.

@KenjiFayuke: You sir need to learn more about making reviews before you come and bash some. What the review says is truth.
Fungus_face5 wrote:
cyber suck ur butt goodbye

God you noobs make the Shittiest Insults. I think you belong Right about here =]
What an idiotic review!

Honestly people, the game gives great feel of a Super Mario 64, with the graphics of Paper Mario and a few extra additives that make it seem like a semi-combination of both("And then some! :D ". I enjoy, and still enjoy playing it often, and the community and people that play the game are enjoyable, sociable, and really easy to get along with. A BIG two thumbs up to PerfectGoku, and a MAJOR Two Thumbs Down to this Review and the more noobish Reviewer,Zane.
I dont make reviews...
Because i dont think any1 cares about my opinion!
And i dont think that you can say that a game is bad or good just because of some1 review!
Play it yourself...
And see if its good or bad!
And like i said...
You need to play to a high level!
Dont just quit at lvl. 6 because you get killed!
If you like the game then don't flame his review for saying it sucks. You have your opinions and Jeff has his. He has just as much of a right to say the game sucks as you do to say it's awesome.
I didn't play until level 6, I played until level 8. I also couldn't figure out what to do after killing the Pastor, besides maybe grind on the DBZ-like AI or create a guild using the DBZ guild system in the DBZ Mario game with the DBZ MARIO HELL.
Jeff8500 wrote:
I didn't play until level 6, I played until level 8. I also couldn't figure out what to do after killing the Pastor, besides maybe grind on the DBZ-like AI or create a guild using the DBZ guild system in the DBZ Mario game with the DBZ MARIO HELL.
Uh btw it's a volcano, and those are DBZ Clouds, the only DBZ remnant since it looked close to smog.
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jeff8500 wrote:
Uh btw it's a volcano, and those are DBZ Clouds, the only DBZ remnant since it looked close to smog.

So when you die, you magically go to a volcano? Come on, it's MARIO HELL, and the DBZ clouds are proof you used a DBZ source (well, one of the many little pieces of proof).
TimBloodPrince wrote:
What an idiotic review!

Honestly people, the game gives great feel of a Super Mario 64, with the graphics of Paper Mario and a few extra additives that make it seem like a semi-combination of both("And then some! :D ". I enjoy, and still enjoy playing it often, and the community and people that play the game are enjoyable, sociable, and really easy to get along with. A BIG two thumbs up to PerfectGoku, and a MAJOR Two Thumbs Down to this Review and the more noobish Reviewer,Zane.

Uh i didnt make this review u faggot so Stfu
Jeff8500 wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jeff8500 wrote:

So when you die, you magically go to a volcano? Come on, it's MARIO HELL, and the DBZ clouds are proof you used a DBZ source (well, one of the many little pieces of proof).
That's not proof at all, Mike gave me the icon because I asked for a smog type icon, he told me it was a dbz cloud, I was ok whatever sure.
And yes you die and magically appear there, it's Mario got a fucking problem with that?
Well when mario dies he always DOES just go to the begining of the stage.
Fugsnarf wrote:
Well when mario dies he always DOES just go to the begining of the stage.
Not in Super Paper Mario.
Does he go to hell? Doesn't he just continue where he last saved or something?
Fugsnarf wrote:
He goes to the "Underwhere".
And to revive has to the "Overthere".
Nintendo's censored versions of Heaven and Hell.
My bad then
PerfectGoku wrote:
Fugsnarf wrote:

Exactly, MARIO HELL.
Jeff8500 wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Fugsnarf wrote:

Exactly, MARIO HELL.
No, that's their perspective, every Mario game is different from afterlife to gameplay.
Simpleton. >.>
What a horrible review. Jeff you're a nub who couldn't make a decent game if you tried. You most likely got killed in the game and like the nub you are had to go write something bad about it.
MARIO HELL is pretty much Snake Way recolored red.
SuperAntx wrote:
MARIO HELL is pretty much Snake Way recolored red.
1.It's not Mario hell or whatever,
And no it's not, SW doesn't have vents growing out of it.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5