ID:72644

Post your comments here!
Well you did reply on my guild BYOND member website so. I would like to say. That you go to the top of the page and select 'Manage Account' under 'My Account' then under the site section click 'Layout'. Afterwards scroll to the very bottom then soon you'll see a 'Default Stylesheet' highlight it all and copy and paste it and edit the colors to your needs. However, if you want to learn more just look at the CSS help tutorials.
Well you did reply on my guild BYOND member website so. I would like to say. That you go to the top of the page and select 'Manage Account' under 'My Account' then under the site section click 'Layout'. Afterwards scroll to the very bottom then soon you'll see a 'Default Stylesheet' highlight it all and copy and paste it and edit the colors to your needs. However, if you want to learn more just look at the CSS help tutorials.
MasterLink2003 wrote:

I mean, i do know that i have to go there but i dont completely understand it...like where exactly is this default thing...:( its hard for me to find...
Once your at the 'Layout' page copy the whole default stylesheet all the way below the page below the custom stylesheet then paste it into the custom stylesheet and edit as you need to.
MasterLink2003 wrote:
Once your at the 'Layout' page copy the whole default stylesheet all the way below the page below the custom stylesheet then paste it into the custom stylesheet and edit as you need to.

lol thanks man i just figured it out when you pasted it lol thanks a bunch
shadow can u help me with my alnew dbz games recreation and we can both be main owners and we can try to get it on byond anime
ShadowKnight06 wrote:
Hey, I was wondering to see if you can help me figure out how to get a background thing for my byond site, like you do on this...? I couldnt figure it out =/

Howdy ShadowKnight06

Howeys CCS Guild page has many templates are guides to makings backgrounds.

http://www.byond.com/members/Howey

I Hope that helps.
Sasukeuchiha5494 wrote:
shadow can u help me with my alnew dbz games recreation and we can both be main owners and we can try to get it on byond anime

ill think about it, but im not much a byond person anymore, and dbz isnt my thing anymore. but i will think about it
i cant evevn get on your game shadow <.< i think teh hubs messes up or somethin
Rod5 wrote:
i cant evevn get on your game shadow <.<i think teh hubs messes up or somethin
<br/> Its testing server. I put it so that anyone that tries to join gets booted on the spot. my own code :D
Scratch my last post. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZm3jgi4XHc&feature=related
Put that in the intro.
I tried HU2 and it said log in failed Invalid computer what should I do I want to play so bad and I got a different computer
DBZWWE12 wrote:
I tried HU2 and it said log in failed Invalid computer what should I do I want to play so bad and I got a different computer

Just talk to the owner of the game, im not the owner lol
Hi taco boy.
hey shadow..naruto ultimate revised it back online