ID:72933

Descriptive Problem Summary:
for starters abouit 2 days ago i saw that i had an update for the game i cant remember wut it was but it looked like a new version of the game so i dowloaded it after it was done it closed all of the games i was playing and then the byond "build your own net dream" it stopped working and the place where u put messages and where updates pop up it says "BYOND(442.1020) Error: failed to open server port!" and i dont know wut is wrong with it ive tried redowloading the software but nothing works and i cant play the games because the tabs on it are gone the only tab thats there is home and it says nothing under it and i cant just relog because ive tried that it just wont work. if anyone knows wut to do ply contact me here or to my email adress at [email protected] i really want to play byond again cuz i like it
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:
i want the game to work
Actual Results:
it doesnt work at all
Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?everytime
In other games?all games
In other user accounts?all accounts
On other computers?havent tried it cuz i only have one cpu

When does the problem NOT occur?
it always occurs
Workarounds:

Lummox JR if u see this i want to thank u cuz u helped me pout cuz i took ur advise and downloaded that software and i found out wut the problem was ty
Im having the same problem what do I do?? I want to play Bleach Eternity and it does'nt work?? Please help!! Contact me at [email protected] if you have a answer,. Thanks
i have the same problem
how do you get rid of it